* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

I don't understand how everybody can actually hate an album before it comes out
The same way a lot of ppl are calling this a classic before having heard it.

yooooooo......

H to the Izzo and Girls,girls,girls or...... D.O.A and We Run This Town??? what was the better set of singles so far?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Amil works at Target.
eek.gif

I need proof of this alleged allegation

Jay-Z is surely talking about New York City in his new single, "Run This Town," featuring Kanye West andRihanna. But unless he's got something up his sleeve, it looks like the first TV performance of the track,from his upcoming album, The Blueprint 3, will be taking place on the West Coast.

It was confirmed on Thursday (August 6) that the MC will be joined by Kanye West and Rihanna to perform the track on the premiere episode of "The JayLeno Show," the comic's new NBC show. The show is scheduled for September 14 at 10 p.m., just a few days after Jay releases his album on September11.

Leno will be embarking on a new stage in his career as he transitions from manning "The Tonight Show" to a prime-time variety hour.

Jay, of course, recently purchased his recording independence after paying a reported $5 millionto secure the rights to his music away from longtime recording home Def Jam Records. The rapper inked a massive deal with Live Nation and partnered withAtlantic Records, where longtime Jay-Z industry allies Lyor Cohen and Kevin Lives will help him distribute the final album in his Blueprinttrilogy.

Kanye West and Rihanna will join Jay-Z soon to shoot the video for "Run This Town," which will be helmed by director Anthony Mandler, who workedwith the rapper on his clip for "D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune)."

Originally Posted by rillo561

Releasing on 9/11?, add more rumors to the Illuminati conspiracy....LOL

I'll listen but I'm done wit Jay.
laugh.gif
...............................wait your serious?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Jay-Z is surely talking about New York City in his new single, "Run This Town," featuring Kanyehttp://niketalk.yuku.com/music/artist/west_kanye/artist.jhtml West and Rihanna. But unless he's got something up his sleeve, it looks like the first TV performance of the track, from his upcoming album, The Blueprint 3, will be taking place on the West Coast.

It was confirmed on Thursday (August 6) that the MC will be joined by Kanye West and Rihanna to perform the track on the premiere episode of "The Jay Leno Show," the comic's new NBC show. The show is scheduled for September 14 at 10 p.m., just a few days after Jay releases his album on September 11.

Leno will be embarking on a new stage in his career as he transitions from manning "The Tonight Show" to a prime-time variety hour.

Jay, of course, recently purchased his recording independence after paying a reported $5 million to secure the rights to his music away from longtime recording home Def Jam Records. The rapper inked a massive deal with Live Nation and partnered with Atlantic Records, where longtime Jay-Z industry allies Lyor Cohen and Kevin Lives will help him distribute the final album in his Blueprint trilogy.

Kanye West and Rihanna will join Jay-Z soon to shoot the video for "Run This Town," which will be helmed by director Anthony Mandler, who worked with the rapper on his clip for "D.O.A. (Death of Auto-Tune)."
im hyped for this video

and am i the only one that thinks its gonna be weird seeing all 3 of them preform this on stage live?

^Why would that be weird?! Its not like Rhianna is performing with Chris Brown...now that would be weird. Jay, Ye and Rhianna performing together....I thinksnot.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Wassup w/ Jay having ninjas in the video though?

................wat?

the castin call asked for folks who know jiujitsu. sp?

edit: Sendone, name the folks (plural) who are sayin this is classic.

ths video is going to be really really really good

or

really really really bad

if its bad we will know why (word to kanye)

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

amber_jay_kanye.jpg

ye_riri_jay.jpg

jay_runthistown.jpg

riri_anthony_kanye_jay.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
on a side note: I still wanna know 1) Why the FFFFFF Kanye is producing 99% of the damn songs...
smh.gif
2) How the FFFF this lil N Drake get a feature onthe BP3? DF! I predict this sh*t to flop based on what's at hand. Please prove me wrong Hov

Back
Top Bottom