* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

you cant knock the three stripe shirt. you know its fresh. thats why you assume people are going to ask where to cop, then say its just because hov. fresh isfresh no matter who wears it. shirt looks clean.

Now there is a darker cover....maybe that will appease some of those who were complaining about it not being dark enough. I like both...but the white lookscleaner IMO. The lighting is very well done in the dark one though too.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Now there is a darker cover....maybe that will appease some of those who were complaining about it not being dark enough. I like both...but the white looks cleaner IMO. The lighting is very well done in the dark one though too.

You serious?

They inverted the colors bro...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Now there is a darker cover....maybe that will appease some of those who were complaining about it not being dark enough. I like both...but the white looks cleaner IMO. The lighting is very well done in the dark one though too.

You serious?

They inverted the colors bro...
laugh.gif
Yeah, it looks like it's just inverted....

Gives you a good idea of what it would look like though.

IMO, it would be better if everything was black with really bright lighting. No white piano keys of course....
That all white cover don't look right for Jay. Nice cover, but it don't fit for him..

let the guys wear what he wants to wear... @%*?

but i'm just trying to figure out how you get outshined on your own track, which is your single, when you got two verses and other dude got one, this isthe same dude that sings with autotune(DOA...) and you keep callin him your baby brother...... how did that happen jay? run this town is really disappointingfor me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by weGOTthis

let the guys wear what he wants to wear... +@$?

but i'm just trying to figure out how you get outshined on your own track, which is your single, when you got two verses and other dude got one, this is the same dude that sings with autotune(DOA...) and you keep callin him your baby brother...... how did that happen jay? run this town is really disappointing for me
frown.gif

No way this album is classic with that track on there.

I heard Jay's Blueprint 4 will suck too.
laugh.gif
I don't understand how everybody can actually hate an album before it comes out
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom