* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Originally Posted by 540JFan12

I heard Jay's Blueprint 4 will suck too.
laugh.gif
I don't understand how everybody can actually hate an album before it comes out
laugh.gif

The Whole internet is like this.

^ And that's why Jay's the greatest, because NO one man can actually make that many people butt hurt over songs that no one's heard.

are you two serious? its called predicting based on what we have so far.... there is a whole profession based on that. its called economics. did you guys evengraduate high school? we're not hating the album.. god i hope this album is better than anything jay/big/nas have put out together so i can have some newmaterial to spin for the rest of the year...

I am a jay-z fan and a very devoted one at that. I love both the rapper and the businessman. But at the same time, i have the right to criticize him for the BSsingle he put out.. the one where he gets owned by, ironically, a dude that put out a cd with ALLL AUTOTUNE... wasn't jay criticizing people using autotuneand how their music is garbage on his first single, DOA? well he just got sonned by kanye... thats the irony...

Originally Posted by weGOTthis

are you two serious? its called predicting based on what we have so far.... there is a whole profession based on that. its called economics. did you guys even graduate high school? we're not hating the album.. god i hope this album is better than anything jay/big/nas have put out together so i can have some new material to spin for the rest of the year...

I am a jay-z fan and a very devoted one at that. I love both the rapper and the businessman. But at the same time, i have the right to criticize him for the BS single he put out.. the one where he gets owned by, ironically, a dude that put out a cd with ALLL AUTOTUNE... wasn't jay criticizing people using autotune and how their music is garbage on his first single, DOA? well he just got sonned by kanye... thats the irony...

nope

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

are you two serious? its called predicting based on what we have so far.... there is a whole profession based on that. its called economics. did you guys even graduate high school? we're not hating the album.. god i hope this album is better than anything jay/big/nas have put out together so i can have some new material to spin for the rest of the year...

I am a jay-z fan and a very devoted one at that. I love both the rapper and the businessman. But at the same time, i have the right to criticize him for the BS single he put out.. the one where he gets owned by, ironically, a dude that put out a cd with ALLL AUTOTUNE... wasn't jay criticizing people using autotune and how their music is garbage on his first single, DOA? well he just got sonned by kanye... thats the irony...

nope
oh damn, one word reply. that must mean you're on another level or something.. too cool to actually write somethin huh?? lol get lost
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

nope
oh damn, one word reply. that must mean you're on another level or something.. too cool to actually write somethin huh?? lol get lost
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ok you got me
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

But really you reach very far with your comment.

Wegotthis do you really go to cal?

and the more and more I look at the track list

the more and more depressed i get

it just doesnt look that good and I really want this album to live up to the hype

BUT

if it does suck i blame Kayne for micro managing %!$+ I hate him

yes i was admitted back in april. I'll be moving up there in 2 weeks.

I guess we can wait and find out... in the meantime, there are a few solid jay albums i can listen to :P

yes i was admitted back in april. I'll be moving up there in 2 weeks.

I guess we can wait and find out... in the meantime, there are a few solid jay albums i can listen to :P

and you gotthe nerve to ask if someone graduated from HS?
laugh.gif

edit: the two songs we heard (dont count the intro) were DOA and WRTC. all opinion but i lliked both. but based off 2 songs, and somethin about youcomparing it to the economy (how dumb) you say, or predict that it wiill be a wack album. How many Fab albums you buy?
nerd.gif

yes because i graduated in 07. I'm transferring as a junior from a Community College....

And even if I had just graduated, I would have still made the same comments.. I don't see anything wrong with that...

And I really didn't want to start and argument with anyone, especially over Jay-Z.... I just stated my opinion.. and if you noticed from my last post, Itried to move on ....

So back off.. would ya?

re. your edit...

ok now you're just making a fool out of yourself. I never compared anything to the economy. All I said was it is completely normal to predict how an albumwill turn out by looking at two tracks that will be on there for sure. I said economists do this all the time( they predict how things will turn out in thefuture based on the facts they have at the moment), only to shed some light on what goes on outside of niketalk, considering you have 4400+ posts I thought youmight appreciate that.

Lets move on ya?

You silly. you brought up schooling, not me.

but you predict what you think and continue to share it k. NT is a better place now that we got your prediction.

Releasing on 9/11?, add more rumors to the Illuminati conspiracy....LOL

I'll listen but I'm done wit Jay.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

How bout both of yall shut up and wait for the album to drop.
smh.gif
I know we went overboard loll but chill dude, no one is forcing you to read any of it...
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Illuztrious wrote:

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Now there is a darker cover....maybe that will appease some of those who were complaining about it not being dark enough. I like both...but the white looks cleaner IMO. The lighting is very well done in the dark one though too.

You serious?

They inverted the colors bro...
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Are you serious?! So the inversion of the colors doesntchange the darkness or lightness of the cover. The fact there is black shading now around it due to inversion makes it darker. So if someone asked you whichwas the darker cover you would say that there isnt a darker cover?! SMH....only on NT.

Back
Top Bottom