* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Sad_Face_by_hornsholdmyhalo.jpg

However first Verse is Nice but not enough to save the track

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Malloy19

Jay was worried about getting Renegaded again.

But yet he gave J.Cole a verse. Off that nonsense, people.
Who cares?...
I don't even see whats so nice about that cat. Someone hook me up with his nicest track please?

Drake would have killed the beat... Jay = Shook.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Kanye's verse on 'Run This Town' wasn't even hot ...

& he talks about the same thing on every song .

your chicago pass has been revoked
%$$$ Kanye G .

I've grown to dislike him lately .

Dont bring that Drake ##++ riding in every thread aint nobody scared of that boy
laugh.gif

and like somebody said J Cole is closer to renegading a dude then Drake

Originally Posted by cartune

Dont bring that Drake ##++ riding in every thread aint nobody scared of that boy
laugh.gif

QFMFT.

drake aint killin jay on nothing. and i like drake. but lets not get carried away.

Originally Posted by jeyel

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif

QFMFT.

drake aint killin jay on nothing. and i like drake. but lets not get carried away.
He would have murdered Jay on this...
I didn't hear Jay spit heat on "Off That" Did I miss something?

Its amazing to me that people on here are actually saying that Jay is scared that Drake will outshine him. What is even funnier is the people that expect Jay-zto rap about the same stuff that he was on Reasonable Doubt. There will never be another reasonable doubt from jay ! The closest you will get is americangangster, and that is only because he was inspired by what he saw when he previewed the flick. No one is going to hustle on the block all their life and writeabout it, unless your behind bars. btw american gangster was a great album. You could picture every moment as if it was a movie playing inside your head.

People grow over time so why wouldn't their music ? People's expectations are set so high, that the face value of the music is gone un-noticed. Justbecause something does not surpass it's predecessor does not mean that it is wack.

And you can save that "he is old and washed up bull shhh" ! Back when i was growing up " and you could say im old and washed up because imalmost 32" none of my era ever dissed one of the hip hop heads because they were old ! WE RESPECTED OUR ELDERS ! without them there would be no hip hop orrap ! They learned from the best and became better.

What are these folks doing now days ?

Originally Posted by reecelavelle

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

reecelavelle wrote:

I don't really care what you all think

but Jay has fallen off tremendously

He got murdered on "We Run This Town" by Kanye

He got murdered on "Death of Autotune" by Trey

He's gonna get murdered on "Off That" by Drake

Your boys just washed up.

He hasn't come as hard lately.

Last songs i rocked with hardcore

"Prelude", "Beach Chair", "Minority Report" "Roc Boys"

Why waste your time coming in this thread if that's how you feel? Kanye didn't write his verse & he didn't stay on subject as to what Rhianna
& Jay was talking about. How can he get murked on Off That if Drake is only doing the chorus, help me to understand???
The chorus will make the song
Just like it did on We Run This Town

And if he only put him on the hook
he was scared, i kno i kno

Off That

i know i'm not the only one tired of these unfounded kanye ghostwriter claims. prove it or shut up. and don't start citing 808s songwriting creditseither.

Originally Posted by hanhaze502

Its amazing to me that people on here are actually saying that Jay is scared that Drake will outshine him. What is even funnier is the people that expect Jay-z to rap about the same stuff that he was on Reasonable Doubt. There will never be another reasonable doubt from jay ! The closest you will get is american gangster, and that is only because he was inspired by what he saw when he previewed the flick. No one is going to hustle on the block all their life and write about it, unless your behind bars. btw american gangster was a great album. You could picture every moment as if it was a movie playing inside your head.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]People grow over time so why wouldn't their music ? People's expectations are set so high, that the face value of the music is gone un-noticed. Just because something does not surpass it's predecessor does not mean that it is wack.[/color]

And you can save that "he is old and washed up bull shhh" ! Back when i was growing up " and you could say im old and washed up because im almost 32" none of my era ever dissed one of the hip hop heads because they were old ! WE RESPECTED OUR ELDERS ! without them there would be no hip hop or rap ! They learned from the best and became better.

This..

But people are still going to continue bringing this Drakeapalooza b/s into every thread posssible and continue to use the word "renegade" as a verb
laugh.gif

"Drake would of renegade'd Jay, yo!"

Its amazing to me that people on here are actually saying that Jay is scared that Drake will outshine him. What is even funnier is the people that expect Jay-z to rap about the same stuff that he was on Reasonable Doubt. There will never be another reasonable doubt from jay ! The closest you will get is american gangster, and that is only because he was inspired by what he saw when he previewed the flick. No one is going to hustle on the block all their life and write about it, unless your behind bars. btw american gangster was a great album. You could picture every moment as if it was a movie playing inside your head.

People grow over time so why wouldn't their music ? People's expectations are set so high, that the face value of the music is gone un-noticed. Just because something does not surpass it's predecessor does not mean that it is wack.

And you can save that "he is old and washed up bull shhh" ! Back when i was growing up " and you could say im old and washed up because im almost 32" none of my era ever dissed one of the hip hop heads because they were old ! WE RESPECTED OUR ELDERS ! without them there would be no hip hop or rap ! They learned from the best and became better.

to be honest its really not that "unbelieveable" for drake to murder jay on a song....kanye did it nasty
sick.gif
....so to be honest....i wouldnt say people have farfetched thinking.

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

i know i'm not the only one tired of these unfounded kanye ghostwriter claims. prove it or shut up. and don't start citing 808s songwriting credits either.

Consequence already said that he writes some of Kanye's verses in an interview

Originally Posted by MrWavez

People grow over time so why wouldn't their music ? People's expectations are set so high, that the face value of the music is gone un-noticed. Just because something does not surpass it's predecessor does not mean that it is wack.

to be honest its really not that "unbelieveable" for drake to murder jay on a song....kanye did it nasty
sick.gif
Anybody can drop a hot verse, im not saying that. Jay has a track record longer than most emcee's to ever do it, why would he care if someonedropped a hotter verse on a particular song? he has a hotter career, something that most of these one hit wonders/flavor of the months can not fathom.

I doubt jay is thinking the way most of the naysayers are .

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

i know i'm not the only one tired of these unfounded kanye ghostwriter claims. prove it or shut up. and don't start citing 808s songwriting credits either.

Consequence already said that he writes some of Kanye's verses in an interview
He never said he wrties Kanye's verses. He said he helps Kanye write verses.

The same thing all artists do with their crews.

Off That sounds AIGHT.

"This ain't Black vs. White ... _ we off that ...
Please tell Bill O'Reilly to fall back ...
Tell Rush Limbaugh to get off my balls ...
It's 2009 not 1864 ... "

I don't care what y'all say ... 'Off That' sounds like a Blueprint-esque song .
It reminds me of 'Jigga that _' .

Originally Posted by MrWavez

sick.gif
Anybody can drop a hot verse, im not saying that. Jay has a track record longer than most emcee's to ever do it, why would he care if someone dropped a hotter verse on a particular song? he has a hotter career, something that most of these one hit wonders/flavor of the months can not fathom.

I doubt jay is thinking the way most of the naysayers are .

ohhh...i get what u was sayin...you was sayin that he wouldnt be scared to get outshined or "1-uped" as i like to say
laugh.gif

i get you....i thought u was sayin it was disrespect for someone to say that jay got killed...

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I've never seen a thread so big for an album that isn't evne out yet
This is what happens when NT witnesses a shook Hov.
The thread will explode...
The only thing shook is the people that will be Downloading the album.

Dude owns his music, so he is straight.

Im sure he can bounce back from a couple bands !

Back
Top Bottom