**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm not affiliated with any jewelers but I have dealt with Zahir and Mo personally, I started out with Zahir and the communication wasn't there as previously stated but managed to get in contact again and other than that the transaction was smooth. I just think the speculation is really lame when you haven't dealt with the jeweler yourself. Not trying to jack the thread up.

Freakydestoyer: what have you copped from any of the jewelers posted in here?

What speculation? No one here made up anything. You clearly did not read and just skimmed. I told my story of dealing with Zahir on eBay. It wasn't jewelry related, but it told me a lot about his character. I had no intention to give him a bad name otherwise I would've aired him out a long time ago. A couple of folks were telling their own stories about bad experiences with certain jewelers so I had to chime in. We need to keep each other informed here.

I have sold some items to Lax and my experience was pretty much the same as most people here. He works slow, but delivers in the end. I walked my homeboy through a purchase from IF and Co, I was there every step of the way so I guess that counts?

I'm not affiliated with any jewelers but I have dealt with Zahir and Mo personally, I started out with Zahir and the communication wasn't there as previously stated but managed to get in contact again and other than that the transaction was smooth. I just think the speculation is really lame when you haven't dealt with the jeweler yourself. Not trying to jack the thread up.

Freakydestoyer: what have you copped from any of the jewelers posted in here?

What speculation? No one here made up anything. You clearly did not read and just skimmed. I told my story of dealing with Zahir on eBay. It wasn't jewelry related, but it told me a lot about his character. I had no intention to give him a bad name otherwise I would've aired him out a long time ago. A couple of folks were telling their own stories about bad experiences with certain jewelers so I had to chime in. We need to keep each other informed here.

I have sold some items to Lax and my experience was pretty much the same as most people here. He works slow, but delivers in the end. I walked my homeboy through a purchase from IF and Co, I was there every step of the way so I guess that counts?

Oh, that was you who told the Ebay story. Now I see where this is coming from. The Ebay story describes the jeweler's character. That is definitely relevant to this thread. I wouldn't hold it against him though, as I said before, ripping off the USPS is not morally wrong in my eyes.

Of course he made silver pieces. Why wouldn't he? If I sold jewelery, I'd make you a stainless steel Jesus piece if I could make money off of it. That's the goal of owning a business; to make profit. It is funny how hard he was going on those other guys though, then he does the exact same thing. I guess Big John the Jeweler was ahead of his time in this jewelry game. :rofl:

This. Ben was talking like he was above selling silver. C'mon even Tiffany's sells silver.

Of course he made silver pieces. Why wouldn't he? If I sold jewelery, I'd make you a stainless steel Jesus piece if I could make money off of it. That's the goal of owning a business; to make profit. It is funny how hard he was going on those other guys though, then he does the exact same thing. I guess Big John the Jeweler was ahead of his time in this jewelry game. :rofl:

This. Ben was talking like he was above selling silver. C'mon even Tiffany's sells silver.

He was just trying to boost up his brand and make it seem super high end. Everybody should have been able to see through all of that. Can't blame him, but this is NT where clowning is expected. It seems to have worked out for him, though.

He was just trying to boost up his brand and make it seem super high end. Everybody should have been able to see through all of that. Can't blame him, but this is NT where clowning is expected. It seems to have worked out for him, though.

Slauson Swapmeet and high end is an oxymoron.

Didn't he say he had some other high end office where only certain special clients could go? I guess that's where he had Tom Cruise, Michael Jackson and Kanye West go to pick up their "pieces". Camera's must not have been allowed there either.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Does LAX do pvd coating? I want a black sub for everyday wear.

I'm sure he does. You sure you're not Mo or Zahir, pretending to not know what LAX does, in order to throw us off your trail?

Jay Z with the old school platinum president. :smokin

Last edited:
I remember when Arnold schwarzenegger was governor of California, Ben said that one of his handlers called to buy jewelry as a gift for Diddy. But backpedaled when he said that he's In The Slauson.

Last edited:
I'm sure he does. You sure you're not Mo or Zahir, pretending to not know what LAX does, in order to throw us off your trail?

:lol: Not at all, I'm a regular cat. I think one of them still has their account on here though and post in S&T I think.

Back
Top Bottom