**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Damn no one posted this ish? Paging LAX going to need this on my Rolls Pleigh boy bellie dat lol

Do it, bruh. :smokin

I was browsing his site and checking his creations and seeing his style/art he makes essentially, when I went to store locate tho private viewing was listed and you have to be ready to spend 100k to have that viewing, so mentally after seeing that you would figure that his pieces aren't going to be cheap. threw down the link if anyone is interested to see.

JBH Private Showroom

By Appointment Only

$100,000 Minimum for visit

http://jasonofbh.com/?page_id=3168

I dunno what's up with that, but I can assure you that JOBH wouldn't still be in business if they only dealt with sales of $100k+. They have a few stores I believe and when I talked to Jason the price wasn't anywhere near that. They post in here, so I'm sure they can explain and give you a heads up on where to go to check out their work. You all do have to understand tho, with the way diamond and gold prices have blown up recently, a nice sized custom Jesus piece will not be had for less than $10k(that is without a chain) and one for $10k isn't gonna' be standard weight with nice stones, but much lighter. Even those mini and micros are gonna' be in the $3-7k range with no chain.

Last edited:
I think that is for a private viewing. Think state property scene with jacob when he comes to the house with the rings and watches i think it was. He isnt gonna sit down with u and show u all of his stuff and let u pick what u like unless u spending some bread.

I think that is for a private viewing. Think state property scene with jacob when he comes to the house with the rings and watches i think it was. He isnt gonna sit down with u and show u all of his stuff and let u pick what u like unless u spending some bread.

exactly, or maybe he would shut down the shop?

LAX x Brian Pumper collabo' comin' soon. Let's pray that it is a jewelry collabo. :x

Glad you OK. Still know that the AP was VS and originally purchased by Jay Z from a flagship store in France

Last edited:
LAX x Brian Pumper collabo' comin' soon. Let's pray that it is a jewelry collabo.
sick.gif

Glad you OK. Still know that the AP was VS and originally purchased by Jay Z from a flagship store in France
Pumpers plastics coming to a store near you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom