**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

tiny iron has some intense gold

never heard of dude, but alot of the jewels ive seen on urban/hood uk dudes is bang bang.

sons facial hair game aint riff raffs tho.

Last edited:
It's real. Looks like those 10 k links from the late 80's. For that piece to be still in existence is rare.

I think that is for a private viewing. Think state property scene with jacob when he comes to the house with the rings and watches i think it was. He isnt gonna sit down with u and show u all of his stuff and let u pick what u like unless u spending some bread.

Yeah, that's probably for what that Tyga video was. Where he got to go into the office and sit down with Jason and go over designs and stuff. $100K isn't all that shocking as a minimum for that kind of face time.

IF angel is god awful. it looks like it has a wang. they must be letting the fat gut from in back of the counter make the molds.

everybody remembers/talks about big, jay, nigo, pharell, baby's setups. but nas has pralli had the best set ups out of everyone.

from this:

to this:

and the qb piece ninja posted.

Last edited:
man, i want a micro jesus with just ice on the thorns :smh:

IF&CO are nice as hell, ya boy zyzz gotta get some dough.

hell i dont even care about gold, i wish i could find one in steel or silver. Im not for flaunting i just want a tiny jesus piece to wear under my shirt and have my dad initials on the back.

man, i want a micro jesus with just ice on the thorns :smh:

IF&CO are nice as hell, ya boy zyzz gotta get some dough.

hell i dont even care about gold, i wish i could find one in steel or silver. Im not for flaunting i just want a tiny jesus piece to wear under my shirt and have my dad initials on the back.

you can get one just like that. you should hit up icebox, i think they gor the best mico jesus. if you think the thorns are a little OD, i'm sure they can tone them down.

You know it's fake but you scared to say it cause how he look in that pic.
I don't think its fake tho, guys at least 30 so that stuff might have not cost That much when he bought it lets say early 2000. it could even be hollow

I was just messin' around. Also, Jason's private viewings are well known amongst people in the music industry. The viewings include a slew of lovely women who will attend to your every desire, and a bunch of "party favors" while you check out the jewelry. :wink:

i have 2 small ball chains im guessing they are from sarraf cause of the weight and inches is the same they sell...anyway i can sell them for the prices they ask for a quick sale i dont want to sell them for melt since gold and silver are just sitting at around the same price for the past month i just want to upgrade them to 1 chain about 10-20 grams 24-26 inches

i like the mm of the 30inch ball chain i got(1.5)...but i feel its too long and it doesnt look good with the micro pieces i have...but if i get it cut smaller i feel like im destroying it lol

i have 2 small ball chains im guessing they are from sarraf cause of the weight and inches is the same they sell...anyway i can sell them for the prices they ask for a quick sale i dont want to sell them for melt since gold and silver are just sitting at around the same price for the past month i just want to upgrade them to 1 chain about 10-20 grams 24-26 inches

i like the mm of the 30inch ball chain i got(1.5)...but i feel its too long and it doesnt look good with the micro pieces i have...but if i get it cut smaller i feel like im destroying it.
A chain from sarraf isnt all that much, personally I want to buy my chains from their but ive read reviews that essentially warn you to stay away and buy at your own risk. I think you should just get it cut and keep what is left as just scrap gold and when you have enough make a nugget.

Back
Top Bottom