**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

That post was too vague. Don't know the weight or gold karat for either setup and already upset at prices.

Last edited:
Ignore this post if you think the small micro Jesus pieces are dumb

Here is all my info I have gathered on Micro Jesus pieces, I am going to get one so I have just been doing research and shopping around.  I hope my legwork will help others.  And feel free to add any info, etc.
That post was too vague. Don't know the weight or gold karat for either setup and already upset at prices.
my post clearly states that they are both 14k

as for weight, I didn't post it but here it is

here is the run down of micro's: 

Icee Fresh (Ben Baller) (lots of options of gold colors, diamond options, etc.)

approx 5.5 g

diamond eyes

with bead or franco chain

1600$ (or 1200$ in 10k)

PS 4 months ago, Ben posted this version (I am assuming in 10k, but am not sure) and the price with chain was $800 - has gold got that much higher since then or have they just jacked it because of demand

Icebox

just under 10 g

diamond eyes

with chain

2500$ 

OH PS, just talked with Icebox, their customer service over the phone is excellent, however, I was quoted 3,000$ for their 14k Micro with diamond eyes but then talked to Will who was able to give me the weight and he did say the could do it for $2500.  He also mentioned that it is SOLID 14k.  Both Will and the other person I talked to were VERY patient, kind and helpful.  Keep that in mind, especially if you're planning on a custom piece.  Icebox seems like they would be good to work with.

NT's own LaxRolex (who I would go with but I do not like his mold as much as IF or Icebox personally but seems like a great piece if you like it)

LAX

Between 12 and 13 g

diamond eyes

with 2mm bead chain

800$

I would love it if LAX tried to copy the micro mold like IF and Icebox and kept his price. 

Hopefully this legwork helps if anybody else is looking for a micro.  

WOULD LOVE if somebody would make a micro in the kufi version
smokin.gif
 (possibly IF because they already have made an enamel micro and seem to have the most options and availability with micros)          

has it been done    ?

peace!

Last edited:
Ignore this post if you think the small micro Jesus pieces are dumb

Here is all my info I have gathered on Micro Jesus pieces, I am going to get one so I have just been doing research and shopping around.  I hope my legwork will help others.  And feel free to add any info, etc.

my post clearly states that they are both 14k

as for weight, I didn't post it but here it is

here is the run down of micro's: 

Icee Fresh (Ben Baller) (lots of options of gold colors, diamond options, etc.)
approx 5.5 g
diamond eyes
with bead or franco chain
1600$ (or 1200$ in 10k)

PS 4 months ago, Ben posted this version (I am assuming in 10k, but am not sure) and the price with chain was $800 - has gold got that much higher since then or have they just jacked it because of demand

Icebox
just under 10 g
diamond eyes
with chain
2500$ 

OH PS, just talked with Icebox, their customer service over the phone is excellent, however, I was quoted 3,000$ for their 14k Micro with diamond eyes but then talked to Will who was able to give me the weight and he did say the could do it for $2500.  He also mentioned that it is SOLID 14k.  Both Will and the other person I talked to were VERY patient, kind and helpful.  Keep that in mind, especially if you're planning on a custom piece.  Icebox seems like they would be good to work with.

NT's own LaxRolex (who I would go with but I do not like his mold as much as IF or Icebox personally but seems like a great piece if you like it)

LAX

Between 12 and 13 g
diamond eyes
with 2mm bead chain
800$

I would love it if LAX tried to copy the micro mold like IF and Icebox and kept his price. 

Hopefully this legwork helps if anybody else is looking for a micro.  

WOULD LOVE if somebody would make a micro in the kufi version
smokin.gif
 (possibly IF because they already have made an enamel micro and seem to have the most options and availability with micros)          

has it been done    ?

peace!
At that price im not buying a micro jesus lol, actually its really the weight that bothers me. 5.5 grams is lol with a greedy price tag. Jason of beverly hills does a micro kufi and it looks very clean.

On a side note props to lax for his price but the mold needs some work imo

Last edited:
sataya paul design studio pure silk tie with a pattern made of 150 grams of gold and 271 diamonds, $200, 000. why? :x :smh:

Doing some work with Ben and James over at IF&CO over the next couple weeks 
happy.gif
 update with pics soon, stay tuned...

Looks better but still needs work
Yea you're on point

Tough to see from those pics but would love to see some detailed pics of that one.  Looks a ton better than the first and its getting close to IF / Icebox mold!  Would love to see it tweaked slightly.  I wonder if he is going to do it with only diamonds in the eyes (white diamonds)

Also, anybody got pics of that kufi micro that Jason does?  I can't find pics.

Last edited:

you guys might find this interesting.
[h1]10 Reasons Precious Metals Prices Are Ready to Break Out In 2013[/h1]
Its pretty legit.

Last edited:

The bullet fits at the end of the gun? That thing looks nice, might have to mess with Icee Fresh. >D

LAX chargin' a third of these other dudes prices tho. :smokin

I know all those prices seem like a lot for such a small piece, but ya'll gotta' realize that gold is through the roof, not to mention diamonds and the cost of labor to make those pieces. Maybe the dollar will rebound and gold prices will drop..

:rofl: >D :smh:

Last edited:
The bullet fits at the end of the gun? That thing looks nice.

LAX chargin' a third of these other dudes prices tho.
smokin.gif

I know all those prices seem like a lot for such a small piece, but ya'll gotta' realize that gold is through the roof, not to mention diamonds and the cost of labor to make those pieces. Maybe the dollar will rebound and gold prices will drop..

roll.gif
grin.gif
mean.gif
I would hope most people in this thread understood the market on precious metal at least or have some understanding on diamond grading etc etc.

But realistically jewelers mark up all their products to make a profit and a big one at that in most cases. realistically Ben could charge 1500 for the micro in 14k with the Si-VS stones and still make money but because he has a name and celebrity clientele he can charge a whole lot more and get away with it.

Don't take me wrong I respect what he does and that he is just trying to make bank but I wouldn't go to him for a micro joint or chain since he's trying to get as much cash as possible on the sale. On the other hand from seeing what lax charges and the respect people have for him in this thread I would most likely go to him first for anything or at least a quote.

At the end of the day jewelry makes you unique and special (no homo) and if it was in the reach of everyone then you would no longer be unique and special really.

i think we all know that

Lax offers great prices and has great work most of the time.

wish he had a better mold for the micro jesus because i would own one from him already :smh: and im sure a lot more people would as well.

LAX's Micro has gotten a lot better. may have to buy one now :nerd:

i think that one is fully iced out, thats why

he actually offered a better price but i think the lowest price he offered was at 10k gold so im not sure if some of you are against that or what but i dont care.

this was a few months ago so im not sure since i dont have the emails anymore.

LAX's Micro has gotten a lot better. may have to buy one now :nerd:

i think that one is fully iced out, thats why

he actually offered a better price but i think the lowest price he offered was at 10k gold so im not sure if some of you are against that or what but i dont care.

this was a few months ago so im not sure since i dont have the emails anymore.

I have complete access to LAX's emails ever since I hacked his websites, I can look 'em up for you if you want.

Back
Top Bottom