**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

It is completely unacceptable for a Miami chico or a Heights Dominican to be rocking silver. Both of you should be ashamed. :smh:

:lol:

You in Atlanta and you askin' if grills are still in style? Just look around. Gold grills will never be out of style in the hoods of the South. They are like plain white and black tees and fitteds.
well I guess that was a dumb question  but I dont go to the city to often only when attending Braves game, or some other things popping downtown  but I live in peachtree City, Ga not to many folks rocking grills out here 

I hear you, but grills been around since at least the 60s. They aren't going anywhere. If you want one, go on and get it.

Was wondering whats up with these baht chains? kindve interested in picking one up but dont know the best route to do so , any help? 

12g's tho?
eyes.gif
Damn !!!!!!
even ben's homie knew he got him...you saw his face when ben gave him that "12g's doe" look?
nerd.gif
wink.gif

money was like

28188-Thats-good-Thats-damn-good-gif-YXOa.gif

For something like a simple gold bracelet or necklace, do y'all determine whether it's a good price based on price per gram or something else? If so, what would you say if a good number for 14k gold right now?

I'm looking at buying a gift and for the same item with some minor variations in length/width, I'm seeing it for $1200 for ~ 20g ($60/g) or $700 for 13g ($54/g)...I'm more inclined to go with the heavier one, obviously the lighter is a lower per gram price but just based on gold weight, are those kind of numbers reasonable?

I don't really buy jewelry, just watches, so any help would be good.

You should probably wait.  Gold is like 44$ a gram, so like 24$ per gram for 14k even after a pretty healthy mark up you shouldn't pay more than ~45$ per gram.  I'd imagine the price of jewelry to be pretty stickly though.  You won't see jewelers drop their prices for a few months.  The longer you can wait the better off you'll be in the current environment.

Back
Top Bottom