**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Trying to start a small set up.  Thinking about buying the micro angel from JFK (comes with the 24inch bead chain).  Also want a cuban or curb as a separate chain.  Thinking 24 inches also but don't know the mm.  Don't want it too big as I'll rock it with the micro also.  3 mm? Sarraf?

wale-slight-work-remix-ft-french-montana-diddy-mae-2012.jpg

this one posted above with the yellow verion of it and wale MMG chain are the top 3 of the crew.

what the hell, gold has gone down but daniel is now charging more for his cubans? Im thinking i might just go to the pawnshops for a chain at this point.

what the hell, gold has gone down but daniel is now charging more for his cubans? Im thinking i might just go to the pawnshops for a chain at this point.

No surprise. We went over why prices of the actual jewelry will probably not go lower just because of the recent dip in gold prices.

Somebody was asking about grills-- anybody use goldteethny dot com?

Welcome to Gold Teeth NY.
Master craftsman of custom removable Yellow and White Gold teeth Grillz. 
Started over 18 years ago in Brooklyn, NY., where Gold Fronts were born!

I dont believe anyone in Brooklyn invented fronts that sounds like some bs. It's gotta be a bronx thing or an uptown thing  

how rich is nigo just curious

At his peak he was def doing it, but Ben took every chance to discredit him saying Jonas had more dough. :lol:

Seems realistic to me that Jonas would have more dough. LRG is the new Ecko or Rocawear. Nigo has guap though.

true but Bape was the ecko/rocawear in several continents such as NA, Europe and Asia. LRG wasnt touching Bape there.

I don't know anything about BAPE. Was BAPE big like that? I always thought that it was on some boutique limited style like Supreme.

Back
Top Bottom