**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Bape was bigger than LRG at its peak, and was around for way longer. don't know the details of their finances though.

Last edited:
Bape had a ton of debt and fell victim if over expansion.

Also Jonas had partners; did he not? As far as the sale of bape went Nigo had no partners in the company. At least non with authority to veto a sale of the company.

Last edited:
Jonas had a partner and there were some investors.

But Probably nobody here truly has the inside scoop on what really went on behind the scenes of both parties. But one thing we can almost be certain about is Nigos jewelry were a hell of a lot bigger and more pricey than Jonas'.

But Probably nobody here truly has the inside scoop on what really went on behind the scenes of both parties. But one thing we can almost be certain about is Nigos jewelry were a hell of a lot bigger and more pricey than Jonas'.

:rofl:

I don't think you were around back then, Ben was saltier than a pretzel when people compared Nigo's jewelry to Jonas.

Last edited:

I don't think you were around back then, Ben was saltier than a pretzel when people compared Nigo's jewelry to Jonas.

Jacob did all of Nigo's work. Jonas jewels were dope to me too though. I can picture the saltiness.

lmao there was no comparison. Nigo's jewelry is deep! the same big *** rings Pharell has (those rings are OD, true baubles...like 23cts on the center stone...if real that's a ticket on the ring alone), Nigo has. Don't get me wrong the LRG pieces are dope; however Nigo has so many color diamond pieces and if I recall from the tour of his house, some of his stuff is platinum also. 
sick.gif

how rich is nigo just curious

At his peak he was def doing it, but Ben took every chance to discredit him saying Jonas had more dough. :lol:

Seems realistic to me that Jonas would have more dough. LRG is the new Ecko or Rocawear. Nigo has guap though.

true but Bape was the ecko/rocawear in several continents such as NA, Europe and Asia. LRG wasnt touching Bape there.

someone (nameless) would also say Nigo was behind a lot of the fake bape as well

Last edited:
Both were dope in their own way. I liked Jonas stuff because his were all yellow gold in time when yellow gold wasn't as popular. Nigo was straight clowning though.

Last edited:
Clowning is a understatement! Look at the damn belt buckle lmao... The one on eBay is 58cts with just white stones. Estimated retail 185k! For just the buckle. This fool has a NERD and Bape version of the buckle. Even at the eBay price of 74k that's still nuts... I have yet to see jewelry stunting at this level and most of it made by a high priced jeweler.

That dude must have had people tucking they ish in.

Last edited:
Yeah Nigo was wild. The thing about Jacob is, he was using natural diamonds on all that crazy fruity stuff too. I think that all of Nigo's pieces were platinum.

Clowning is a understatement! Look at the damn belt buckle lmao... The one on eBay is 58cts with just white stones. Estimated retail 185k! For just the buckle. This fool has a NERD and Bape version of the buckle. Even at the eBay price of 74k that's still nuts... I have yet to see jewelry stunting at this level and most of it made by a high priced jeweler.

That dude must have had people tucking they ish in.

Tell me about it. The stuff in the pic above^ would cover an entire high schools college tuition.

Edit: just took a closer look, the links on that chain are nasty :x :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah Nigo had more dough. Jonas and Ben were buying matching 7 series's bmw's and Nigo was having a 1 of 1 (peep the pics of it and his door seal... it says made for the bape general) veyron commissioned; which he later warped ape camo pink.

It's Nigo and P that made me want to start getting the most simplest things made in gold.

Yeah Nigo had more dough. Jonas and Ben were buying matching 7 series's bmw's and Nigo was having a 1 of 1 (peep the pics of it and his door seal... it says made for the bape general) veyron commissioned; which he later warped ape camo pink.

It's Nigo and P that made me want to start getting the most simplest things made in gold.

If someone pointed a gun at my head and asked me this question, I would also say Nigo. But we dont really know. Nigo might have been living beyond his means. Jonas did his fair share of stunting, but he slowed down fast and turned emo. Word on the street is that he invested a lot of his money in stocks and real estate. Meanwhile Nigo had to sell is company for a little under 3 mill. Then there's rumors that he was pocketing a lot of that Fape money as well. So who knows how his pockets were looking like?

Last edited:
Paul still does music (recent mixtape with slim thug) and is getting good money making jewelry with Johnny dang. They are partners... Actually they have been for very long. Paul brought the rappers to Johnny.

The rest of those guys who knows.

Back
Top Bottom