**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Green card for the Cuban Links
nthat.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

Emerald Bogie^ 
sick.gif
eek.gif

My IF Baby Jesus Piece finished/set and mario star, couple ball chains and keys(unfinished) really happy with the work they done so far, will post pics of other pieces when finished 
tired.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
i might **** around and do 18k solid if i start my new job by da begining of da summer...im feeling like da knicks in da playoffs

HUGE chip on my shoulder right now..
laugh.gif
 i done 18k solid on my black one, kind of silly being pvd you cant tell, but its whats on the inside that counts right
laugh.gif

Last edited:
whats the ticket on that mini mario star?

i think the mini pieces look good on females, no offense to those who cop those sizes. I wanna cop one for my lady

Finally decided to pop the question to the gf. i've been doing some research on diamonds but what's the best certification to get? I want to make sure I'm spending money on legit stuff. GIA? AGS? EGL? Is one better than the other? What's the most common? Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Finally decided to pop the question to the gf. i've been doing some research on diamonds but what's the best certification to get? I want to make sure I'm spending money on legit stuff. GIA? AGS? EGL? Is one better than the other? What's the most common? Any help would be appreciated thanks.
1st off how many karat u tryin to get?

Just curious if any of y'all who rock these Jesus pieces actually believe in Jesus or ever attend church or just wear them because your favorite rapper does?

Back
Top Bottom