**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

It's hard not to spend when the money is rolling in. The show money must be amazing. Hell Max B was making 2k a show doing 10 a month. Just a matter of how long the wave (no pun intended) will last.

My Baby 
nerd.gif
tongue.gif
devil.gif
 looks really nice 
smokin.gif
 i received it a week ago, i havent even put it on yet 
laugh.gif
 so dope.

When you wear your baby Jesus will you take a picture of how it looks on? I can't figure out if the baby will be to small for what I'm looking for. I feel like the other pictures I see of them on do not do it justice.

Last edited:
Did 2 months in the county now I'm back like to cooked crack. Lol. I read the finance stuff.

JC, I believe you had the best sentiment when speaking about a house; at least that is how I see it.

Welcome back. You missed the financial discussions and arguments that occurred here recently. Your input would have been useful.

hey guys,

i recently got a chain as a graduation gift but i'd like it to be maybe 2-3 inches longer. do jewelry stores do extensions? or would i just look dumb even asking them? i was thinking of going to like ben bridge or somewhere and having it done.

it is 18k. what type of chain would this be considered?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom