**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I can't embed these but here's SB and Adrien Broner clowning Ace Hood and then Ace Hood explaining how he fired his jeweler after his 60k watch broke. 

So can bezel just fall off like that? I don't wear watches so I'm clueless.

Only way the bezel would fall off is if it was a sport watch like the Sub, GMT II, DSSD, etc.

Those have rotating bezels and they can break, but obviously not on the DD or DDII.

On the other hand, I do see pics of jewelers with separate bezels that can be added on so maybe it was a bad soldering job.

i can understand custom pendants, but leave your watch alone.

these hood jewelers are ruining a lot of nice watches.

original factory parts only.

ninjahood, stop posting that clown's videos.

I don't think that's even half of Mayweather's chains. Missing the pair of gloves pendant and a few crosses from what I can recall off top.

Broner is a lame.
man.... I'd say YES. but then again, he's a boxer, even back in ali's days, boxers have been cocky mother ******* and brag about how awesome they are, etc. But he does come off as a diet mayweather. but, i guess if i wanted to be the champ of the world i'd be as annoying as possible, only if i'm able to back it up. in his case, he can. he's a hell of a boxer.  

I don't think that's even half of Mayweather's chains. Missing the pair of gloves pendant and a few crosses from what I can recall off top.

i thought some things were missing but that's what complex said, my fault for trusting them. didn't he have a money gang piece too?

Last edited:
i can understand custom pendants, but leave your watch alone.

these hood jewelers are ruining a lot of nice watches.

original factory parts only.

ninjahood, stop posting that clown's videos.
The thing is, rolex's are hyped right now. Rolex's have been known for their movement since way back when. My father got his when i was born (28 years ago). Remember, hood jewelers make what the hood wants. Unfortunately rappers start trends and run them ***** to the ground and the hood follows them. So now everyone into the "hood" trends, wants a rolex and they wanna trump everyone by putting these stones all over rolex's. Like jay-z said best "those aint rolex diamonds, whta the **** you done to that" 

Presidentials were always big with rappers, but now rappers want all rolex's. I think a DD or a DJ are the only ones that look nice with diamonds on the bezel. Presidentials can pass for being all iced out and so can a masterpiece. I wouldn't touch any other rolex with stones unless its on the dials like the submariner anniversary edition. IMO i'd only put small diamonds on the bezel of a DD or DJ. For example, the furthest i'd go with diamonds is similar to what JC got on his rolex. To me putting all these diamonds on rolex's are like putting rims on a big body luxury car. Keep it factory, it's perfect just how it came. 

wanna show ppl you got money, show up with this as a "beater" rolex. The canvas band isn't my style it's too "white dude in the hamptons" for me, but these ***** are clean as hell...

the worn out leather look is dope. 

There are so many other rolex's besides these trend surfing ones rappers keep rocking. Man, rappers **** everything up. They run **** to the ground.

My cousin has da pepsi faced rolex pictured above..

And :lol: i only posted da diamond empire vids for

Lulz...

:smh: at da bretlings that fell victim to da over iced

Guady crap.

Broner is a lame.
man.... I'd say YES. but then again, he's a boxer, even back in ali's days, boxers have been cocky mother ******* and brag about how awesome they are, etc. But he does come off as a diet mayweather. but, i guess if i wanted to be the champ of the world i'd be as annoying as possible, only if i'm able to back it up. in his case, he can. he's a hell of a boxer.  

I understand being cocky and I have no problem with that if you can back it up (which he mos def can). I'm just saying, dude is extremely lame and comes off trying way too hard.

He's a bang bang money may.

Back
Top Bottom