**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The acehood roly situation really isn't popping right on ig. People are deleting anything to do with it, with the quickness.
What does that mean? 
ohwell.gif

^^^^ All those new jewels and he cant pay IceBox 
eyes.gif

Pardon my ignorance, but why is icebox giving soldier boy jewels on consignment anyway? Is this a common thing with jewelry company's that cater to celebrity's? Half down and the rest when you pick it up doesn't seem like asking a lot imo.

SB as in scaff beezy or soulja boy seems like people are confused

Thats soulja right?

Last edited:
Pardon my ignorance, but why is icebox giving soldier boy jewels on consignment anyway? Is this a common thing with jewelry company's that cater to celebrity's? Half down and the rest when you pick it up doesn't seem like asking a lot imo.
Im not to clear on that either .. I would of assumed they would have just paid? I'm sure some jeweler in hear can shed some light ... As I don't know any "celebs" lol

nerd.gif

Rick Ross has been sued for not paying a bill for three Rolexes he bought last year. Johnny’s Custom Jewelry in Texas filed suit against Ross and his Maybach Music Group for skipping out on nearly $90,000 in purchases, claiming the rapper agreed to purchase three Rolexes last August.

The watches include a $55,000 piece and two $14,000 pieces, according to TMZ, who posted a picture of Johnny’s itemized bill to Maybach Group. With tax, the purchase totaled $89,847.50. Johnny’s claims they delivered the jewelry to Ross, but the rapper hasn’t yet forked over the cash. Ross has not yet made a statement on the matter.

I can't embed these but here's SB and Adrien Broner clowning Ace Hood and then Ace Hood explaining how he fired his jeweler after his 60k watch broke. 

Last edited:
So can bezel just fall off like that? I don't wear watches so I'm clueless.
Idk how those diamond bezels work but I don't see how it could fall off like that unless it's a fake or the jeweler was extremely sloppy.

Back
Top Bottom