**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Why is he mad at soulja boy? Cuz of that video? :lol:
yup and he feel like soulja shouldnt be talkin reckless

Broner is good no doubt... he's last fight was ... mehh IMO, he's young ... he needs to stay out of the clubs and stop trying to be a rapper and train or he's gonna end up like this guy 

Last edited:
He's popping out more kids than Dwight Howard and his biggest payday was like 1.5 mill I believe. Yet he goes around blowing money like Floyd Mayweather.

Releasing this Saturday! Only diamond fairfax and online only! Grizzly bear, brilliant diamond and unpolo pure silver pendants dipped 10 times in 18k gold! Price is $350 and we only made 100 of each style. These will be gone VERY fast. I will also be giving some of these away to the first person in line this Saturday and throughout the day randomly. #diamondlife www.DIAMONDSUPPLYCO.com **** it. I might just give away some micro Jesus pieces too! Let's make it a fun day! (*white gold dipped diamond pieces upon request)

Ben Slang Baller

Releasing this Saturday! Only diamond fairfax and online only! Grizzly bear, brilliant diamond and unpolo pure silver pendants dipped 10 times in 18k gold! Price is $350 and we only made 100 of each style. These will be gone VERY fast. I will also be giving some of these away to the first person in line this Saturday and throughout the day randomly. #diamondlife www.DIAMONDSUPPLYCO.com **** it. I might just give away some micro Jesus pieces too! Let's make it a fun day! (*white gold dipped diamond pieces upon request)

Ben Slang Baller

So what's going to be the chain style of choice after the Cubans get played out this time around. I already know ninjahood is going to come in here and say they are classic and never lost footing. :lol:

Mann.. I know the hype is on Cubans right now..

But a Jesus ona nice Franco is still :smokin

I rock a Jesus n a Franco.

Lmao. Cuban>Franco all day. Bought one of my Franco's for 12 gram and the other when prices started going up at 18 gram. At 18 a gram I though I was getting got at that time smh. If I knew the prices were going to be this ridiculous, I would got two Cuban's as well. Never thought they would shoot up this high.

Back
Top Bottom