**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

it actually wasnt we knocked 4 cute white girls after the show , we on our way!

:rofl:

Hahaha LAX gettin it in

Zab Judah a coo dude too with those side shots up there lol he lives out here in Lv, see him all the time

Seems gold is dropping, hope it gets blow $1,000 an ounce,

Hahaha LAX gettin it in

Zab Judah a coo dude too with those side shots up there lol he lives out here in Lv, see him all the time

Seems gold is dropping, hope it gets blow $1,000 an ounce,

Below $1,000 an ounce? I doubt it with $100 oil. We are probably near as low as it will get. I think we could see it touch $1,000 an ounce but to go below $1000 like to $600-800, I doubt it.

So what's going to be the chain style of choice after the Cubans get played out this time around. I already know ninjahood is going to come in here and say they are classic and never lost footing. :lol:

No one can argue that Cubans are classic.
But we definitely weren't seeing em as much just 5 years ago.
Something else will come along and be the temporary go-to.
Then that'll get replaced.. It's all a cycle

So what's going to be the chain style of choice after the Cubans get played out this time around. I already know ninjahood is going to come in here and say they are classic and never lost footing. :lol:

No one can argue that Cubans are classic.
But we definitely weren't seeing em as much just 5 years ago.
Something else will come along and be the temporary go-to.
Then that'll get replaced.. It's all a cycle

Right, but what can take its place shortly afterwards? Herringbones? Franco's?

Right, but what can take its place shortly afterwards? Herringbones? Franco's?
Francos. Unless it's a smaller piece, than rope or bead ball. bead ball is one of the most fragile i believe and ropes are not as sturdy as francos

then you always have the big brolic figaro--classic. my biggest issue with the cuban is how it crowds out the figaros

mariners are dope too. not the 2chainz skinny mariner bullisht tho

whatever happened to curb chains? they seem to be extremely unpopular now whereas i thought they were one of the most common ~15 years ago

Last edited:
Dookie rope chains are starting to get hot again...won't replace the cuban as the go to but by years end you'll def see a lot more pieces on um

I've been wanting to get a little rose gold setup.

As soon as I cop a yellow gold bracelet.. I will move on to the rose

Last edited:
Are you saying rose gold is next? Because that's what I've been thinking lately also
pimp.gif
Oh is that rose? it does kind of look it in the picture i thought it was yellow though

are people doing white gold or platinum these days for chains? Are there any good spots online for platinum chains?

Dookie rope chains are starting to get hot again...won't replace the cuban as the go to but by years end you'll def see a lot more pieces on um

Ropes already got hot and faded out in da mid

2000's (young jock, 50 cent, jermaine dupri, busta

Rhymes, Nas)

Back
Top Bottom