**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

29222af8011a11e3a62a22000aa803cb_7.jpg
Cams joint looks different, refreshing seeing a rapper not rocking a cuban lol 

thats what i *** wit triple box lock that ish will not come off your neck my g's you cant just run and pop it like them lobster clasp

This pic is a good example of what I was talking about when I say I dont think the 17+ mm look as good. The rose gold one keeps like a straight line from link to link and its very little space between the links. That yellow gold one starts to look curved from link to link and the gaps between the links get bigger.

the hip hop community is flooded with cuban links, how much longer before the trend fades away???
It's really just a matter of time,things faze in and out.With the new in thing of just purchasing solid gold pieces it's a matter of personal choice,if you've been about regular gold jewelry without the ice or white gold,it's nothing new but for trend followers this Is the wave and their going to ride it until whoever(rapper,neighborhood or some trendsetter) says and does other wise.
Remember at one time Platinum ment something or just mentioning until people found out that platinum cost way more than gold,so here comes white gold.
Get a jesus piece today and everyone that has one now and before this wave will retire theirs because than to many people will have them.Don't fall for that line of it's a staple in hiphop because how many NTer's or just your average joe on the street are in the hiphop game?Timberlands,AF1's,jordans,ghetto blasters,bagging clothes,high top fades,beamers lexis and benz were all staples and probably still are to most.

cubans links aint going no where thats what all the spainish papis wore way b4 this rap **** heavy *** **** cubans on with medallions
But most aren't Spanish papis from Miami and the majority wouldn't know what a Spanish papi wore in the late 1970's or 80's because they weren't around.I mean looking at a picture?or some old man wrist and noticing a thick bracelet and chunkie ring that probably was paid for through hard work and not what some like to assume think to cocaine cowboys.
Most haven't even been to Miami and if they have a lot of folks aint cross that bridge,but it's neither here or there.

Simply put things change,maybe you should and maybe you shouldn't but you should always do you no matter what and don't focus all of your attention on other's opinion that alone will have you yo-yoing,in and out,in and out,in and out.

KEEP IT GOLD!

This pic is a good example of what I was talking about when I say I dont think the 17+ mm look as good. The rose gold one keeps like a straight line from link to link and its very little space between the links. That yellow gold one starts to look curved from link to link and the gaps between the links get bigger.
Ive had the same thought in my mind as well.

^that might be one if the biggest waste of money ever . _ dont even bend, like why doesnt it have any give to it 
laugh.gif

the hip hop community is flooded with cuban links, how much longer before the trend fades away???
This.

I was just thinking how its mad lame that these rappers be posing together and everyone has a Cuban on.

No individuality.
da problem i got with it is rocking cuban with no pieces, in da 90's cubans were prevalent but at least everyone had

their own pieces to be unique, now its "plain cubans no pieces" on everyone...

starting to think certain folks out here renting em...

da problem i got with it is rocking cuban with no pieces, in da 90's cubans were prevalent but at least everyone had

But how many ****** are doing that now?

Everybody getting the same type of piece ..

No originality anymore

Main reason I'd never get a Jesus piece .. I do something custom or throwback

Last edited:

this . i cant have a necklace/chain period with no piece .....them og cuban san lazaro / other religious pieces from cuba on a cuban link > any versace piece

this . i cant have a necklace/chain period with no piece .....them og cuban san lazaro / other religious pieces from cuba on a cuban link > any versace piece
I second that opinion...

keep it og

Last edited:
well i depends where u get it from the bigger yellow gold cuban could be a little hollow and the rose gold more solid thats why, you can have big cubans still made with very tight links solid weight and look good

Back
Top Bottom