**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

^^^^ Let me guess that negro Trav rocking Meek Mill's chains? :smh: Dude, is the biggest unsigned rap groupie in the game.

Just my 1" pendant I got. Hangs off of a 24" mini Cuban.

It's 18k.

Been Lurking forever, cant take any longer. Slobucks cuban posted here is .925 electroplated to gold, as with Fab, Juelz and some Meeks cubans. Ths is a HUGE trend within the hip-hop crowd however some opt for solid gold for smaller pieces. The usuals im sure are already hip to this

Steven Winchester better know as rapper White comes from a very wealthy and prestigious family in the greater Atlanta area. He's the second youngest of 4 children, and was always considered the rebel in his family. His mom owns her own chiropractic clinic in Stone Mountain, GA while his dad operates as a very well known and reputable oral surgeon in downtown Atlanta. His dad was also the head surgeon who operated on CTE recording artist Young Jeezy when he had throat surgery back in 2008. This is how Steven (White) was afforded the opportunity to hooked up with the Corporate Thuggin Entertainment brand. After revealing his aspirations to pursue a rap career to his family, Steven was labeled an outcast and cut out of the family will. His father also vowed never to perform surgery on a person of color again in his life. With only his last weeks allowance left to his name (roughly $25,000) Steven, aka White, set out to do what most people would considered the impossible. RAP HIS WHITE a## OFF!!!
this is hilarious 

laugh.gif

Pretty obvious who wrote it 
nerd.gif

Been Lurking forever, cant take any longer. Slobucks cuban posted here is .925 electroplated to gold, as with Fab, Juelz and some Meeks cubans. Ths is a HUGE trend within the hip-hop crowd however some opt for solid gold for smaller pieces. The usuals im sure are already hip to this
that would explain why EVERYONE AND THEY MAMA got a cuban these days, and not just a regular joint..a BROLIC joint that's worth

20-25k minimum.

guess we gotta start seeing stamps and see was really good....cats is innocent till proven guilty though so i ain't gonna throw dirt till facts are

laid up.

that would explain why EVERYONE AND THEY MAMA got a cuban these days, and not just a regular joint..a BROLIC joint that's worth

20-25k minimum.

guess we gotta start seeing stamps and see was really good....cats is innocent till proven guilty though so i ain't gonna throw dirt till facts are

laid up.

So you really thought Fab joint was legit?

20-25k minimum.

laid up.
So you really thought Fab joint was legit?
c447def8f61911e2938b22000a9f50cb_7.jpg

i mean i ain't a hater, so if you taking pics with david bling looking at cuban links imma take your word for it that you bout a official solid gold

joint. we all know you could be low key and order a electroplated joint online and just show up with it one day, but these dudes got pics

with da jewelers as soon as they get em impying that they spending that cake.

3f78779ef90411e2a32722000aa800c4_7.jpg

another thing is electroplated chains dont have tight *** links like these, unless like you said they're getting em done in silver and then

plating em, i dont really buy that though with these 3 considering meek for example got pics and vids of him posting it on scales, and you

can't fake weight, gold is ALOT more dense then silver.

another thing is electroplated chains dont have tight *** links like these, unless like you said they're getting em done in silver and then

plating em, i dont really buy that though with these 3 considering meek for example got pics and vids of him posting it on scales, and you

We've taken apart items from other jewelers that were lead filled

Last edited:

We've taken apart items from other jewelers that were lead filled
this is true, with that said you just never know just looking at a pic online..people will always come to their own conclusions..

that massive jay-z cuban was worn once by waka flocka and everyone wrote it off as fake, until jay-z bought it, now people all of a sudden

dont think anything wrong with it at all...so perception and credibility plays alot into when people make accusations.

Wait until you guys see what we've done. It's still classified at the moment but when the man wants to release the pics, everyones jaws will be on the floor.

this is true, with that said you just never know just looking at a pic online..people will always come to their own conclusions..

that massive jay-z cuban was worn once by waka flocka and everyone wrote it off as fake, until jay-z bought it, now people all of a sudden

dont think anything wrong with it at all...so perception and credibility plays alot into when people make accusations.
EXACTLY. 

This is why we don't even entertain the thought of making plated jewelry or deal with lab made stones. Our reputation from the past 25 years isn't worth a $500 plated chain. I had a person email and ask if we could do a plated DateJust and it's a no. Not only will the coating wear off but we don't even want our name associated with items like that.

Case in point, Ace Hood's watch. How embarrassing was it for whatever jeweler did that watch?

Last edited:

I will say it again

met slowbucks at the magic show

gave me the deadfish handshake & didn't look me in the eyes was looking around like he lost his cigarettes, yes this tells me a lot about a person :smh:

still bought 10 shirts cause I like the brand 8)

but I did see his chains in person and they look very suspect to me they had like this glowing off orange color to them. and I knew something was wrong with them chains. :x

I will say it again

met slowbucks at the magic show

gave me the deadfish handshake & didn't look me in the eyes was looking around like he lost his cigarettes, yes this tells me a lot about a person :smh:

still bought 10 shirts cause I like the brand 8)

but I did see his chains in person and they look very suspect to me they had like this glowing off orange color to them. and I knew something was wrong with them chains. :x

:lol:

I'm disappointed to hear these guys are all wearing fake stuff. Don't these guys own a bunch of Rolls Royces.

peep da comments on youtube :
Kurt Jordan 3 months ago

Can you make them plated or gold filled?
JayOneAlumni 1 month ago

I Need a thick Gold coloured "doesn't have to be real gold" Miami Cuban chain. 30" or 32" PM me how much that would cost. Thanks
mean.gif

never would i rock fake gold....thats da ultimate L.

seems "masters of bling" dont care about selling real or gold plated...just homie above said, once you dabble in that

everyone gonna look at da whole operation as funny style.

Back
Top Bottom