**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Maybe dif bail..?

The reason I'm askn is cuz a pawnshop in my city has this piece for 10 stax & it blings like no otha! I thought this has 2 be a Jacob Kufi!
it looks good though.

better than alot of the other jesus out there.

10k for the piece itself or is that with chain included? 

Lets try this again lol..anybody(preferably Ninja or Frank Mucus)know if this piece below is a Jacob(off sight)..? It's in a pawn shop here 4 10 stax & I wanna go head & secure it if it is indeed a "real" Jacob..Thanx in advance

umm french is a marque artist...da dude is making millions on touring.
I think your using the word "marquee" a little too loosely champ as it applies to French Montana.  Other than that, we thank you for your contributions to this thread.  Keep up the good work. 

Last edited:
Lets try this again lol..anybody(preferably Ninja or Frank Mucus)know if this piece below is a Jacob(off sight)..? It's in a pawn shop here 4 10 stax & I wanna go head & secure it if it is indeed a "real" Jacob..Thanx in advance
Wouldn't it be stamped j&co ?

Looks like JoBH. They have the same sloppy looking hair setting similar to lax and JoBH has the four diamond row whereas Jacob's standard is the 5 row kufi.

How many carats is it and how much does it weigh?

Last edited:
Looks like JoBH. They have the same sloppy looking hair setting similar to lax and JoBH has the four diamond row whereas Jacob's standard is the 5 row kufi.

actually jacob didn't always have a standard 5 row kufi..it evolved into 5.

masevibe.gif

mase's didn't have 5

da first jacob jesus pieces didn't look that much different from da tito at first.....

da one on sale on ebay doesn't have 5 either...

kuffi-jacob-jesus-piece-nas-iced-out-miami-cuban.jpg

^^thats da one that JOBH did for nas way back that he wore maybe 2x then gave it to Horse...

fab's didn't have 5 either....

only da very last iteration had a 5 row...

35ic7fd.jpg

same face..its definitely a jacob mold....for da record da loon piece isn't stamped "J&C" either when i held it in person.....

Either way, if the weight and carats is right, $10,000 could very well be a deal. It's a nice mold. I'm more the thorn crown type.

I'm saying 5 rows is the current standard...

and it can be assumed to be a JoBH piece with the sloppy hair on the sides and the same exact bail. Or it could be from lax for all we know since he got the same darth vader head

Last edited:
Da face look spot on..anything above da forehead

On a jacob is "open for interpretation" if da weight is

Around 180+ grams you got yourself a winner.

Icebox piece is spot on from Jacob too, they made an exact copy of it...just cause it looks spot on doesn't mean it came from Jacob.

Weight isn't a determining factor either. Jacob hit JChambers with the okie doke and gave him a 124 gram or so piece.

Last edited:

How many carats is it and how much does it weigh?
My bad cuhz I ain't get the specs but I can shoot by there in da morn & see what it is..damb now I'm kinna bummed it aint a Jake smh lol

Well I'm take the cake jus in case..but dawg I'm from
Birmingham Alabama..the rarity of me coming across even a resemblance of the Jacob is crazy in itself lol but a pawn shop I frequent for jewels had the joint & said they askn 10 but would prob take 8..it blows every other piece I've seen in my life out of water in terms of diamond clarity & design(the closest I've seen to that would compare is bleeks roc piece which I held during all star in Atl) but yeah I'm a checc the specs & see if I missed the stamp by chance & if it's weigh I pay lol

Icebox piece is spot on from Jacob too, they made an exact copy of it...just cause it looks spot on doesn't mean it came from Jacob.

Weight isn't a determining factor either. Jacob hit JChambers with the okie doke and gave him a 124 gram or so piece.

Oh no doubt, on both accounts.

Homie lucked out though since its a textbook jacob

Mold, if its 180ish grams he good money.

O yeah & keep this post roccn! I lurk here alot & this def my fav place 2 get updated on what's craccn in the jewel world! Im a jewel-head so this prime real-estate 4 me! Great insight from all involved!

Wow, if that pawn shop is willing to do $8K-10K, that means they probably offered the person that sold it to them like $4-5K. That must have hurt.

Back
Top Bottom