**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Y'all can't be posting silver in here. Thats like posting your Seiko and Timex watches in here.

I feel you man but jewelry is jewelry because of the artistry required to make it, not the precious metal or stone it is made out of.

And this is coming from someone that wears a Baht chain and Kruggerand pendant AND and Kruggerand coin ring as part of my daily set up.

My dawg Tommy got the JP on with a suit loll. Is that 50's setup though?

I swear some of ya'll can't read.

My point is ya'll who are saying it's good he got silver because at least he isn't getting a gold plated copying his favorite rapper.

That **** makes no sense....

Like I said stay in your lane.

The man bought what he liked and could afford. This is a jewelry thread, and he posted his jewelry. Who the **** are you to pass judgement or say it should be one way vs. the other? He could of fronted and said it was white gold but instead kept it 100. You're the only person who needs to stay in their lane and keep that ignorant **** out of here.

Last edited:
The man bought what he liked and could afford. This is a jewelry thread, and he posted his jewelry. Who the **** are you to pass judgement or say it should be one way vs. the other? He could of fronted and said it was white gold but instead kept it 100. You're the only person who needs to stay in their lane and keep that ignorant **** out of here.

This!!!

Yea he said it was Silver and i don't knock him but i bet he could of stacked up a couple more dollars and got a light ring and chain even 10k gold instead of the silver junk that wont never be worth anything or last

Yea he said it was Silver and i don't knock him but i bet he could of stacked up a couple more dollars and got a light ring and chain even 10k gold instead of the silver junk that wont never be worth anything or last

I have some silver jewelry from 12years ago that still looks great and has not tarnished. Ya the value isnt there like gold but i dont plan on selling my ****, ill hand it down to my son.

silver is just sooooo in the middle for me ......if it shines it should be gold , if its not for "shine" or "show" like the silver wearers say ( some even say they prefer the tarnished look
indifferent.gif
 )......if its not to shine then it should be stainless steel and save the money theyll charge you for a silver chain

ive always had this same outlook since i bought my first chain at like 17.........5 dwt gold necklace > 100 dwt silver chain................5 dwt is not big enough to some people but im dead serious that when i wear my daughters cuban link (14k 6dwt) with a 2.1 dwt gold angel it stunts way harder than any silver chain...and if it aint to stunt , the little gold necklace is still nicer to me ....all relative though i guess 

Last edited:

silver is just sooooo in the middle for me ......if it shines it should be gold , if its not for "shine" or "show" like the silver wearers say ( some even say they prefer the tarnished look
indifferent.gif
 )......if its not to shine then it should be stainless steel and save the money theyll charge you for a silver chain

ive always had this same outlook since i bought my first chain at like 17.........5 dwt gold necklace > 100 dwt silver chain................5 dwt is not big enough to some people but im dead serious that when i wear my daughters cuban link (14k 6dwt) with a 2.1 dwt gold angel it stunts way harder than any silver chain...and if it aint to stunt , the little gold necklace is still nicer to me ....all relative though i guess 
What if he prefers silver though? The average person thinks gold is tacky anyway so lots of people do prefer silver. And ya on a thin chain and medal i prefer slightly tarnished silver over shiny silver because it gives that old vintage look. You are obviously the type of dude to wear gold just to "Stunt" and look like your idol so you sound ignorant af. 

What if he prefers silver though? The average person thinks gold is tacky anyway so lots of people do prefer silver. And ya on a thin chain and medal i prefer slightly tarnished silver over shiny silver because it gives that old vintage look. You are obviously the type of dude to wear gold just to "Stunt" and look like your idol so you sound ignorant af. 
lol im the ignorant one but you failed to read where i posted that people like you that prefer that tarnished look need to save a few pennies and get a stainless steel chain / necklace......i have stainless steel personalized military dog tags that i will wear when i dont want to "stunt" ......im the type of dude that is actually  cuban , the ones that make  the cuban  link , like those people that gold is in our tradition and we hand it down .....i wasnt lucky enough for that but i got my daugher a cuban and diamond pendant.....i got a cuban & figaro link with a san lazaro on the cuban and a diamond pendant on the figaro because i like  the jewel , not because im trying to have a certain look , like a "vintage" one 
roll.gif

Last edited:

I dont know about that tacky comment.  I get nothing but love from women and men when I wear my yellow gold set up.   And yes, I did get the baht chain, coin pendant and coin ring to stunt.  When I step out, I want you to be able to clearly differentiate between my jewelry and all this clown costume crap I see all over the city. 

Ill state again, there is nothing wrong with silver jewelry.  

Originally Posted by iLLiCiT305  

lol im the ignorant one but you failed to read where i posted that people like you that prefer that tarnished look need to save a few pennies and get a stainless steel chain / necklace......i have stainless steel personalized military dog tags that i will wear when i dont want to "stunt" ......im the type of dude that is actually  cuban , the ones that make  the cuban  link , like those people that gold is in our tradition and we hand it down .....i wasnt lucky enough for that but i got my daugher a cuban and diamond pendant.....i got a cuban & figaro link with a san lazaro on the cuban and a diamond pendant on the figaro because i like  the jewel , not because im trying to have a certain look , like a "vintage" one 
roll.gif

Ya i get all that but you just sound so damn ignorant. I don't even wear silver i'm just saying what i prefer and like most other people i would prefer silver over stainless steel because it is a precious metal and there is way more chain and pendant styles and it's easier to find.
Originally Posted by theconnect  
I dont know about that tacky comment.  I get nothing but love from women and men when I wear my yellow gold set up.   And yes, I did get the baht chain, coin pendant and coin ring to stunt.  When I step out, I want you to be able to clearly differentiate between my jewelry and all this clown costume crap I see all over the city. 

Ill state again, there is nothing wrong with silver jewelry.  
Where i'm at yellow gold is looked at as tacky mostly if it is large and bulky. Where you're at it's probably not. Nothing wrong with showing off but people who use there gold jewelry to show off are less likely to understand why people like silver jewelry. It's not just the cheaper price because millionaires buy silver jewelry. Bottom line is that people getting clowned on for buying silver jewelry on a JEWELRY thread is ignorant.

What if his budget is just silver? That's like me making 50k a year and buying a volkswagon and you telling me save up more and buy a benz. NO!!!!! why buy a car that costs more than your salary?  It'll be stupid for some people to save up to buy a 10,000.00 set up but only make a certain amount of money per year. Why not go with what you can afford and what fits your lifestyle. You buy what you can afford and whats in your budget not save so you can buy the more expensive set up so people like you and other idiots in this thread can applaud us. I think that's called being hood rich. You're the type of person to win the lotto and go broke in a year trying to keep up with the jones's. The dude said he bought silver and didn't fake stunt on anyone, so let the man be. You sound like the type of guy to have every pair of jordans but have a old *** car or even no car at all. 

What if his budget is just silver? That's like me making 50k a year and buying a volkswagon and you telling me save up more and buy a benz. NO!!!!! why buy a car that costs more than your salary?  It'll be stupid for some people to save up to buy a 10,000.00 set up but only make a certain amount of money per year. Why not go with what you can afford and what fits your lifestyle. You buy what you can afford and whats in your budget not save so you can buy the more expensive set up so people like you and other idiots in this thread can applaud us. I think that's called being hood rich. You're the type of person to win the lotto and go broke in a year trying to keep up with the jones's. The dude said he bought silver and didn't fake stunt on anyone, so let the man be. You sound like the type of guy to have every pair of jordans but have a old *** car or even no car at all. 

True Story

Just don't post your vdub in a luxury car thread and say that your vw belongs in the thread because that's all you can afford.

Ya i get all that but you just sound so damn ignorant. I don't even wear silver i'm just saying what i prefer and like most other people i would prefer silver over stainless steel because it is a precious metal and there is way more chain and pendant styles and it's easier to find.

Where i'm at yellow gold is looked at as tacky mostly if it is large and bulky. Where you're at it's probably not. Nothing wrong with showing off but people who use there gold jewelry to show off are less likely to understand why people like silver jewelry. It's not just the cheaper price because millionaires buy silver jewelry. Bottom line is that people getting clowned on for buying silver jewelry on a JEWELRY thread is ignorant.
I feel you on the obnoxious stuff but I dont know of any region where people look down on people wearing yellow gold jewelry, especially the solid gold stuff like baht chains and coins, etc. Even with some of the gaudier rings, and I would probably say I have two of the gaudiest everyday wear rings, because the diamonds are so clear, people outright compliment my stuff.  

I dont use my jewelry to show off per se, but when I wear it, I want the clowns to not even want to stand near me with the fake stuff because its so obvious their stuff is fake.  

The black diamond eternity band that I have for my white gold set up is silver plated with rhodium.  I could have bought the ring in gold but i figured since worthless diamonds were being set in it why bother paying more for gold.  

Last edited:
So I was on instagram on the popular page.  A post from Qualms shows up.  I see comment from someone about their Kufi jesus in the comments of the picture so I go to his page to check it out.  I then look down at the comments and saw the user name el_jefe_de_gold_st.

Where can I find this chain and charm set up? What type of chain is the one with no pendant on it.  LOL.

Obviously I sent him an add request because I wanted to make myself jealous of his jewelry.  

Back
Top Bottom