**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Any you guys with kids (under a year) get your little one a chain or bracelet?

Thinking of getting something for my boy
you can look on sarraff.com
I copped my 3 boys gold crosses from there and chains.
looks crazy on lil kids when they rock chains. My boys stay asking about my chains or say they want one to be like dad so I started coppin them chanins then I added crosses. nothing srs cause I know how kids are. so if they lose it I wont fret.

Last edited:

Is this anything to worry about. I see there's that hole y'all speak of on Cubans. And I seen a chip too.

Where's the flaws, I'm struggling to see in those pics. I see small ding in the second one...

I don't see anything wrong with that chain, my guy :lol:
It's hand made individually, each one will be different

But I understand, you paid bread for it so you want it to be perfect. But I'm 100% sure no one is gonna call you out like "yo ya chain got a hole and a chip in it, go get ya money back, B"

I can't see any flaw though, but that's just me

Last edited:
futurehendrix, didn't chew say that someone scratched the chain for you to prove to you that it was 14k gold?  maybe that's how come that one link looks like someone took a bite out of it.  as for porosity, it happens to the best of them I guess.  I have no proof right now but I bought a real Cartier bracelet on fleabay once and it had all kinds of pitting.  I decided to keep it tho cause it's a discontinued design and it can be fixed with a laser beam?

Last edited:
If your chain came like that I would return it to Rey's and get a new one. Just tell them it's scuffed and one of the links has a hole in it

Any you guys with kids (under a year) get your little one a chain or bracelet?

Thinking of getting something for my boy
Copped my kid a micro iced Jesus from golden sun for his 3rd bday. He's 5 now and it's held up fine. Had to get a few stones replaced but he loves it. He asked for a name piece so maybe his 8th bday he can get that one, the way my pockets are set up... :lol:

I talked to Rey n norma they since its hand made. Nothing will be perfect. I ain't tripping. The pit hole won't get bigger or nothing will it?

oh yeah she also said no one ever came back and complained about a imperfection. I mean the hole isn't noticeable unless your looking for it. I was tripping at first but I mean I don't know how I would even going about requesting for some kind of

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom