**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Anyone have a rope?
I'm about to cop a rope to put one of my pendants on, but I need some help in figuring out size.

How's a 2.5mm look on y'all?
3.2mm next to my 6mm cuban.

Theres inconsistency from company to company about diameter---2.5mmsolid 14k yellow rope at 24" can be anywhere from like 12 grams to 17

At 12 gram it would look thin, at 17 looks kind of normal, not thin not chunky

A "3mm" will be anywhere from 17-21 grams

3.5mm will be like 25 grams

Theyre small increments. In the 2-4 range for ropes its actually really 2mm, 2.5mm, 2.7mm, 2.9mm, 3.2mm, 3.5mm

Ao you basically just need to pay attention to gram weight

The 2.5-3mm range is super common and you can get deals all day at pawn shops or fleabay

How bigs the pendant? Search gold ropes jacoje on youtube theres a dude with size comparison videos. Pause

3.2mm next to my 6mm cuban.

Good looks
Nice, repped

How thick y'all think this rope is?

I got this old Joe Rodeo middle of the mall joint I been thinkin bout floodin! It already has the points in the face. I can get a good deal from my jeweler on diamond parcels but my question is.. is it even worth the labor to ice out a stainless steel Joe Rodeo? I got the watch already and havin a iced out anything is cool but wht does NT think

I got this old Joe Rodeo middle of the mall joint I been thinkin bout floodin! It already has the points in the face. I can get a good deal from my jeweler on diamond parcels but my question is.. is it even worth the labor to ice out a stainless steel Joe Rodeo? I got the watch already and havin a iced out anything is cool but wht does NT think

I wouldn't do it, but that's just myopinion. How much would it cost to flood it?

I found a 3mm 10k gold rope (26in) on sarraff for $650ish
Its 19.5 Grams

Is that a good deal, or do I have better luck somewhere else?

It's probably the chunkiest and longest I've seen. Plus on top of that it's white gold and flooded which is a change.

Straight ignorant levels :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom