**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

DSC_3441-X3.jpg

was it just that small J&Co like we've seen on the bail
both, depending on da age of da jesus piece.

Reys or Daniels!? Or can't go wrong with either or for Cuban link?
pros & cons:

reys; cheaper, but one customer here has reported having a hole on his chain and reys basically told him it's his problem

daniels; a tad bit more expensive, however, nobody has ever reported there being a hole on their chain.

leon_jewelry is cheap and also miami based, might wanna check him out.

he got da lowest prices online from what ive seen.

pros & cons:

reys; cheaper, but one customer here has reported having a hole on his chain and reys basically told him it's his problem

daniels; a tad bit more expensive, however, nobody has ever reported there being a hole on their chain.

It's way more than this summary. Over the years there have been numerous complaints on here with Daniels.

Thanks for the replies guys I think I will go with Rey’s. Looking at an 8mm 8” Cuban link bracelet. I got a bobo one off eBay same length and width and it fits perfect haha.

Does anyone know the typical weight of the supreme chains? I know it has to be small. But I like the design of this new one.

Gold prices must of went up recently. I was looking at APMEX .com today and stuff seems more expensive than 2 weeks ago

Last edited:
not trying to be the fakejewelerbuster but why does it looks like the angel was chopped off?
olg.jpg
I didn't even notice that when I picked it up. The angel is there but its comically small compared to the Lady of Guadalupe :lol:

Also don’t forget Daniels weight on chains is lighter than Rey’s. You can get quoted for the same length and Width and Daniels will be more expensive and lighter

Back
Top Bottom