**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

struggle cleaning supply's. if you got a 5k plus piece you should be able to afford a sonic cleaner and steamer.

I feel like a soft brush, although takes longer, would be better than the sonic cleaner because you can actually scrub the nooks and crannies. But I don't have a brolic Cuban yet so I could be wrong. Speaking of which, I need to clean my damn ropes.

I boiled sum water the other day on an electric range in a pot with one of those holes on the lid and used the steam from that to clean a piece, is that basically what a steam cleaner would do?

How much off a sticker price can I expect to pay for an engagement ring?
The sticker price is arbitrary and should not weigh in your negotiations. Try pricing by the price of gold, then add the value of the diamond(s). That will be a better place to begin negotiations. The sticker price might be 10x the value of the ring

How much off a sticker price can I expect to pay for an engagement ring?

Depends on where you purchase. A lot of the higher end places (Harry Winston, etc.) won't. But when you aren't purchasing the brand it is a lot more wiggle room.

any fellow filipinos in here? im going to the phillipines in may and looking to cop a rope chain there. if anyone knows where, i'd like to find a good place and fifure out whats considered a good price. my parents (not from the Philippines, but they have been/lived there for a short time) tell me its way cheaper over there which i believe it is, but i will only cop if its worth it. i'd rather cop from the U.S so i know its legit if anything. i do have a couple random pieces my grandma copped for me when i was a kid though so i have nothing against getting from there. it just has to be worth it.

also how does jewelery work in other countries? do they give certificate of authenticity out? my pieces that i have already dont have any of that and they are form the phillipines, but maybe my grandma never knew to ask about that lol

Back
Top Bottom