**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Hit them up on IG, I think Norma's number is there. I just sent a text for my custom order.

Yea browsing their IG is basically the best way to browse their work and what they offer. If you look back through enough posts you're almost guaranteed to find the same setup you're looking for.

speaking of ifandco does anyone know what size this is? go to 4:00. looks perfect for something i'd wear if i cant get a tito lol

I had one a few years ago from If & co and didn't like it. That ish is small as hell
I'm aware of the size. They dont call it micro for nothing :lol:. Like I said it's not the heaviest or most expensive but it's a good start for a setup. Baby jesus is next forsure.
is it similar to the one in the video i posted above or similar to this? just looking at it as far as size reference

https://www.jacoje.com/new/tiny-buddha-pendant-xf7sd-saszy-ghrjy-s32wl
I'm pretty sure that's the micro ~ 1.2 inchs

How do you guys end up with like 10.4 mm? You ask for that or it just happens during the production process?
After like 9mm or 10mm they start doing odd ball instead of .5mm. My guess is that based on their calculation from gram to width to length ratio. What ever mm width u request they give u .5mm up and down from your requested.

I just decided to go with Rey’s. Been contacting Norma and I’m probably gonna get a 20-22inch Cuban. In 8mm. Im not a brolic dude so I’m good with that length.

I just decided to go with Rey’s. Been contacting Norma and I’m probably gonna get a 20-22inch Cuban. In 8mm. Im not a brolic dude so I’m good with that length.

I'm interested in the same thing. If you dont mind, What are they asking you?

How do you guys feel about smaller jesus pieces? Jacoje has a standard size one that's not too big or too small. If I was ever able to get a Tito I'd get one in that same size. In not trying to be flashy with a huge piece lol
honestly I feel like the traditional & often scene Jesus pendants are a better choice for smaller pieces:
s-l500.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

What's up gentlemen, made my way here from the Jordan forums... thinking of getting a thin 3.5mm or 4mm miami cuban link. Any particular place you guys recommend with quality work? Looking back a few pages seem like Rey's is popular... Where would you go for quality? Thanks!

What's up gentlemen, made my way here from the Jordan forums... thinking of getting a thin 3.5mm or 4mm miami cuban link. Any particular place you guys recommend with quality work? Looking back a few pages seem like Rey's is popular... Where would you go for quality? Thanks!
Someone correct me if I'm wrong please but I'm pretty sure anything under 5mm most of the time is machine made correct?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong please but I'm pretty sure anything under 5mm most of the time is machine made correct?
Good to know! Curious is that's the case for the jewelers you guys have experience with... basically looking for someone that can get the links looking tight (some thinner ones look loose and not a fan of that). Thanks!

Cool, thanks for the insight gentlemen. I'll message Rey's to see if they do anything less than 5mm... but at this rate, if it's machine made, I guess it's more so price shopping rather than craftsmanship. Appreciate the insight!

Cool, thanks for the insight gentlemen. I'll message Rey's to see if they do anything less than 5mm... but at this rate, if it's machine made, I guess it's more so price shopping rather than craftsmanship. Appreciate the insight!
Let us know I could be wrong

Back
Top Bottom