**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

What’s a good MM size Cuban for everyday wear, 6-7-8?

And I’m talking everyday like to work (in an office). I’m from california I don’t see big Cubans everyday or at all.

Yuna had a better Jesus that looked like that, the picture here is from 2015:
full

objectively the beard/chin only looks different but it probably looks better; it does also have that thing in the middle of the beard where the setting looks kind of messed up tho. still, I thought this was extremely dope but it was/is prolly very expensive while the Jesus in the video has been on fleabay for years for $12900 but it is 10 karat gold

Yuna had a better Jesus that looked like that, the picture here is from 2015:
full

objectively the beard/chin only looks different but it probably looks better; it does also have that thing in the middle of the beard where the setting looks kind of messed up tho. still, I thought this was extremely dope but it was/is prolly very expensive while the Jesus in the video has been on fleabay for years for $12900 but it is 10 karat gold
Kinda looks like a Tito

Those specs look great for rocking standalone! Are you going to pair it with a piece? Just MY (MY) opinion that seems like it would be to short for me to rock with a pendant.
Regardless that is a beautiful chain, man!

How do you guys feel about smaller jesus pieces? Jacoje has a standard size one that's not too big or too small. If I was ever able to get a Tito I'd get one in that same size. In not trying to be flashy with a huge piece lol

Rey's need to start throwing a NT discount.

Is everyone shopping there in person? I went to the site and not everything is there. Maybe jts cause I'm on my phone but I didnt see any Cuban chains for sale. I click on it but page is without it

I just purchase a micro jesus piece from if and co.
I know it isn't the heaviest or the most expensive but I like it. Maybe a baby jesus is next :nerd:
Micro_Jesus_Piece_1-Row_Boss_Partially_Iced_1_1024x1024.jpg

Is everyone shopping there in person? I went to the site and not everything is there. Maybe jts cause I'm on my phone but I didnt see any Cuban chains for sale. I click on it but page is without it

Hit them up on IG, I think Norma's number is there. I just sent a text for my custom order.

Back
Top Bottom