**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt rear.jpg
Anyone know where I can find Tito design bracelets? I know it's a stretch but I really want to find that bracelet Jay-Z was rocking back in the day.

this has been on fleabay for awhile, it looks kind of like a Tito bracelet
s-l1600.jpg
Yeah my jewler said it was a bone link bracelet like that but I like the two lioness heads too

Cant find it on Ebay. What did you search?

I don't have any actual gold watches yet, but I get the most compliments on my Sapphire and my white Citizen Stilleto Blade (round face ceramic), which are two of my favorite watches.

Yeah my jewler said it was a bone link bracelet like that but I like the two lioness heads too

Cant find it on Ebay. What did you search?
I searched "bone bracelet" and displayed highest priced items first I think. I'm not even sure that the mid 90's/Reasonable Doubt Jay bracelet even has any bone links but I am pretty sure it was made by Tito, 1 of the rings he's wearing on the Reasonable Doubt album art has those type of links.

I got more compliments on my Movado thats steal than i do on my Omega thats 18kt
I don't have any actual gold watches yet, but I get the most compliments on my Sapphire and my white Citizen Stilleto Blade (round face ceramic), which are two of my favorite watches.
this isn't surprising at all, Movados are pretty much iconic. I believe they are lower in the jewelry threads canon because they're not exactly rare nor anywhere near unobtainable.

TL;DNR
Clifferton’s??

1. What is considered a diamond?
2. Conflict free diamonds
3. According to scientists/ geologists the Earth’s supply of diamonds is dwindling
4. Lab diamonds aren’t being produced at mass quantities yet but could be very soon especially in China
5. In most cases a lab diamond outperforms a nature made diamond

Back
Top Bottom