**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

what do you guys think especially new yorkers of current retail gold prices of $22.50 a gram for 10k and $30.00 a gram for 14K ?

Last edited:
Just got back from Hawaii. Didn’t want to chance it in the ocean.

Anyways. Noticed a lot of hollow rope chains.

those fleabay listings where the seller is in Long Island has a used 14k cuban under 30 a gram rn, they had 10k down to about $20 a gram this past December. They have the paypal/fleabay fees to deal with so if you actually goto the stores the deals are possibly even better. I know you prolly don't want a used chain when you're spending a lot of money but if you're really trying to avoid 10k gold it isn't the worse idea

I wanna order a bracelet from CMG Links, but I've seen you guys here talk about getting a quote from IG DMs? Y'all dont use their website? How do they invoice you when both sides agree on a price?

I wanna order a bracelet from CMG Links, but I've seen you guys here talk about getting a quote from IG DMs? Y'all dont use their website? How do they invoice you when both sides agree on a price?

Email. And they will reply with the price for the specs you ask.

Rey’s uses Instagram and give you an instant quote. And then they can send you an invoice to your email.

those fleabay listings where the seller is in Long Island has a used 14k cuban under 30 a gram rn, they had 10k down to about $20 a gram this past December. They have the paypal/fleabay fees to deal with so if you actually goto the stores the deals are possibly even better. I know you prolly don't want a used chain when you're spending a lot of money but if you're really trying to avoid 10k gold it isn't the worse idea
Are you talking about Collectors/Exquisite Jewels? I have bought many items from them over the years, they are great. If you call them on the phone, they always give a better deal than whats on ebay.

Are you talking about Collectors/Exquisite Jewels? I have bought many items from them over the years, they are great. If you call them on the phone, they always give a better deal than whats on ebay.

thats how leon was with me, i discovered em on ebay & their prices are better when you deal with em direct...and They already had da cheapest prices listed .

Last edited:
rapper-fabolous-attends-the-all-white-affair-at-republic-on-may-18-picture-id1150416105

rapper-fabolous-attends-the-all-white-affair-at-republic-on-may-18-picture-id1150415974

Back
Top Bottom