**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Rey’s Gold and Cash
Thanks. I was reading a few pages back regarding the hand vs machine made chains and a test that can be done to tell the two apart. Do you happen to know what I would need to do to figure out the difference?

need some advice. Looking to buy my father a gift. 5mm Cuban chain, 22” length. I’ve been looking at Daniel website. Any other alternatives with better pricing and quality that is recommended? TIA
Leon’s has them on his website. I would go with them or Daniels
876E9752-1156-4696-B75B-368964A3E4A5.png
0D3318F6-58A1-48F3-8E6D-D6E132636A22.png

reys is the best quality n usually has really good prices to but there is a around 2 month wait for Rey to make ur chain.
tbh u can’t go wrong with any of these shops.
I have included their numbers. both Leon n Rey respond swiftly.
leon will let u know what other chains they have in stock not up on the website.

Shop around and make sure to get the gram weight and price THEN COMPARE.
u can decide what u want from there.

Last edited:
Leon’s has them on his website. I would go with them or Daniels
876E9752-1156-4696-B75B-368964A3E4A5.png
0D3318F6-58A1-48F3-8E6D-D6E132636A22.png

reys is the best quality n usually has really good prices to but there is a around 2 month wait for Rey to make ur chain.
tbh u can’t go wrong with any of these shops.
I have included their numbers. both Leon n Rey respond swiftly.
leon will let u know what other chains they have in stock not up on the website.

Shop around and make sure to get the gram weight and price THEN COMPARE.
u can decide what u want from there.
Thanks for the info. Looking at some of the YouTube videos, it seems 5mm will be too thin. Anyone know any places on Long Island where I can see these chains to get an idea on width and length?

Thanks for the info. Looking at some of the YouTube videos, it seems 5mm will be too thin. Anyone know any places on Long Island where I can see these chains to get an idea on width and length?
Too thin?
spend a lil more to size up.
if u want something cheaper with a wider mm I would recommend mariner or curb Cuban chain but once u get to 5mm it’s almost the same price for a Miamibut u would get like 3x’s the gold.
what’s ur budget?

Too thin?
spend a lil more to size up.
if u want something cheaper with a wider mm I would recommend mariner or curb Cuban chain but once u get to 5mm it’s almost the same price for a Miamibut u would get like 3x’s the gold.
what’s ur budget?
It’s a gift for my father. I would like to keep it under $4k. I was also thinking about instead of a chain, a 10mm Cuban bracelet which seems to range about $3-4k. I would prefer to buy it locally so I can physically see the sizes but it seems all the places are in Miami. I’ve been googling for places in NY and nothing comes up.

It’s a gift for my father. I would like to keep it under $4k. I was also thinking about instead of a chain, a 10mm Cuban bracelet which seems to range about $3-4k. I would prefer to buy it locally so I can physically see the sizes but it seems all the places are in Miami. I’ve been googling for places in NY and nothing comes up.
You don't want anything from NYC, get the bracelet from Leon, good craftsmanship and fast turnaround.
20201115_130917.jpg

Leon did the chain, word to ninjahood!

U playing urself if u buy a Miami from ny. Prices are gonna be waAay higher and the quality ain’t like Miami.
if u woulda looked at Leon’s page.... he has Miami’s from 2.5k-4k for 5mm-6.5mm chains.

The three I'm going to get quotes from are Reys, Leon and Vera
Could only find two post in the entire thread about Vera
Any feedback on Vera would be appreciated

Is las villas jewelry also recommended? So far their pricing is much better than Leons. Reys is actually slightly cheaper than las villas as well.

Back
Top Bottom