**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Whats good NT!. Been lurking for a while and had a question. What do you all think of something like this? https://www.ebay.com/itm/14k-yellow...509944?hash=item3407768fb8:g:LYYAAOSwivJZ37xJ. .....I know its kinda light, but i don't need anything too crazy and it probably wont be an everyday wear. Shouts out to maldonado maldonado for the dope preliminary info!
Just google hollow vs solid and you’ll find articles of “real” jewelers telling you how they break easy and and the nightmare it is to “try” and repair them. If budget is a concern size down and get a solid. But if you want the bigger look just save up a little longer. It’ll be worth it and odds are you’ll regret buying the hollow.

Another issue with smaller hollow chains - you'll find that the lock/clasp moves to the front of your chest because its heavier than the majority of the chain. I once made the mistake of getting a hollow chain and that kept happening, it drove me insane.

I'm a cop me a mariner chain next either this or next month...it's either that or copping a cross pendant...going to have both though eventually

I'm a cop me a mariner chain next either this or next month...it's either that or copping a cross pendant...going to have both though eventually
Funny my friend copped a mariner bracelet and then a mariner chain couple weeks later. I’m looking at a small cross myself now

20210204_114809.jpg
20210204_115509.jpg
20210204_120001.jpg
20210204_115455.jpg

If he got between $1000 and $2100 I got a lot of fire 🔥 options left over from when I did my search for my sons chain he wanted a rope before he saw the figarope. This is a deal I saw while I was looking be a nice women's chain at a crazy deal 4mm 25.2g for just under a $1000 at $39.52 a gram

If he got between $1000 and $2100 I got a lot of fire 🔥 options left over from when I did my search for my sons chain he wanted a rope before he saw the figarope. This is a deal I saw while I was looking be a nice women's chain at a crazy deal 4mm 25.2g for just under a $1000 at $39.52 a gram
I always see these steals but then the ropes look like they are unraveling. Is this fixable?
1D29CB94-D70B-434D-A583-DBC63896B2CD.png

Speaking of wedding bands, what are my married NT brethren rockin?

Im getting married in October and just barely trying to figure out what I want. Prob will end up going yellow gold, but trying to figure out what exactly.

Im getting married in October and just barely trying to figure out what I want. Prob will end up going yellow gold, but trying to figure out what exactly.

Congratulations!! I went with a 10k rose gold band with 8 si2 diamonds across the top cost $240 from Jared. Was not the best deal but was buying my wife's ring and got a real good deal on that and my wife picked this one out so went with it. I never take it off in six years so it's beat to hell and got bent badly when my hand got caught in a door. When we get to 10 year going add two more stones and add 10 stones every decade.

20210204_160904.jpg
20210204_160930.jpg

Attachments

• 20210204_160829.jpg
    20210204_160829.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
U see anything 5mm on a steal hit my dm please. Preferably white gold but if yellow it’s cool I can dip it.

I kept it simple and went with a 6mm yellow gold 14k band. It was after having that for a while that I thought I finally need some gold to pair with it and I got 2 Francos. Then 6 months later wanted and bought a cuban. This thread can be dangerous.

I kept it simple and went with a 6mm yellow gold 14k band. It was after having that for a while that I thought I finally need some gold to pair with it and I got 2 Francos. Then 6 months later wanted and bought a cuban. This thread can be dangerous.
Man I’m telling you my bro tommygunnzzzz tommygunnzzzz put me on to this thread a while ago and prior to that I really wanted a chain. I didn’t know **** about jewelry and went to Canal st and almost bought a curb chain thinking it was comparable to my boys Cuban. I remember thinking to myself “Why did he pay so much for the chain?” Not knowing that the curb chain I almost copped was prob 1/8 of the weight on my bros chain. Then about a year later of research (primarily this thread) copped a legit Cuban. When I was younger I always thought a curb chain was a Cuban link, long story short Yea this thread is dangerous.

Man I’m telling you my bro tommygunnzzzz tommygunnzzzz put me on to this thread a while ago and prior to that I really wanted a chain. I didn’t know **** about jewelry and went to Canal st and almost bought a curb chain thinking it was comparable to my boys Cuban. I remember thinking to myself “Why did he pay so much for the chain?” Not knowing that the curb chain I almost copped was prob 1/8 of the weight on my bros chain. Then about a year later of research (primarily this thread) copped a legit Cuban. When I was younger I always thought a curb chain was a Cuban link, long story short Yea this thread is dangerous.
Lol i remmeber when i had a curb chain wayyy back in the day

Congratulations!! I went with a 10k rose gold band with 8 si2 diamonds across the top cost $240 from Jared. Was not the best deal but was buying my wife's ring and got a real good deal on that and my wife picked this one out so went with it. I never take it off in six years so it's beat to hell and got bent badly when my hand got caught in a door. When we get to 10 year going add two more stones and add 10 stones every decade.

20210204_160904.jpg
20210204_160930.jpg

thanks my bro! Dope, I like it man. Def considering something like it.

Fasho, my Cuban will be here tomorrow so thats why Im gonna match with a yellow gold wedding band.

This thread can def be dangerous lol

Back
Top Bottom