**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Las Villas gets no love from me. Every time I go they have the worst customer service. I always leave disappointed out of there.

1612483949327.jpeg

What fingers yall rockin 2 rings in? I was thinking pink and middle or pinky and index. I like the spacing better thats why I wouldn’t consider pinky and ring fingers.

Bought a 14k 4mm rope from Leon’s yesterday, not sure if I’m feeling it, it’s darker than all my other 14k pieces...probably can’t tell in the picture but it’s noticeable in person, like it has too much copper or something. Might try and return today, I wanted to get my Cuban from there too, but if it’s gonna be darker I might have to go elsewhere.
D523EA80-2AF2-4C77-A326-25982FE6EF38.jpeg

Bought a 14k 4mm rope from Leon’s yesterday, not sure if I’m feeling it, it’s darker than all my other 14k pieces...probably can’t tell in the picture but it’s noticeable in person, like it has too much copper or something. Might try and return today, I wanted to get my Cuban from there too, but if it’s gonna be darker I might have to go elsewhere.

Its noticeable on the pic but it looks like a well made rope. I can understand wanting to return with a whole set up already one shade. This is something I worry about for a coustome pendent. Not matching my sons chain. Is it something I would just bring up to the jewler?

Am I tripping or was all the beef and my Coolio gif just deleted? Im for real tho never see this on NT before.

So hold up not trying to get off topic of jewlery. So there is a person on NT that just goes around deleting post if he don't kill them?

So hold up not trying to get off topic of jewlery. So there is a person on NT that just goes around deleting post if he don't kill them?
I remember waking up in the middle of the night having to take a **** and while scrolling NT I see slaughterx slaughterx and Sonny Corinthos Sonny Corinthos throwing shots at each other and was looking forward to waking up and seeing more and now it’s all gone :smh:

Exchange that asap. Doesn’t even look 10k

it's called mods, yes any unnecessary nonsense posts that violate the rules can get deleted. if it's not followed up with a dm consider yourself lucky!

Back
Top Bottom