**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

05:36

lol I mess w/ Rey too

I dont know anything about anybody elses chain/inventory, but Im very happy with my Leons purchase

can’t trust any self-proclaimed “cuban link influencer”...

The cubans in his comparison videos are trade-ins and David knows exactly what he’s sending out to be “honestly” reviewed. It’s all marketing.

The videos nitpick and focus on the flaws of Daniel’s competitors, in an attempt to lure people to shop at Daniel’s.

please refrain from posting that sleazeball in this thread

Last edited:
i mean i hear where you're coming from..
but the reasons for alloying gold with other metals are proven and universally accepted

by that logic 99% of the jewellery in the world is part "trash"..

do you only wear 24kt?
It doesn’t matter what’s proven or universally accepted, if you cut anything to make more of profit or make it cheaper so people can buy it, you’re cutting it with an inferior product aka trash filler.

i mean i hear where you're coming from..
but the reasons for alloying gold with other metals are proven and universally accepted

by that logic 99% of the jewellery in the world is part "trash"..

do you only wear 24kt?

I'm right there with my man I get that it really is just a flex thing to say well I'm over 50% gold but to be real its all Precious metal and always going to be worth something.

It doesn’t matter what’s proven or universally accepted, if you cut anything to make more of profit or make it cheaper so people can buy it, you’re cutting it with an inferior product aka trash filler.

You do realize that Copper, Nickel,& Zinc are all worth $ to call it trash filler I just do not agree. Now I can see why a lot of people on the thread feel this way because with cubans I see a lot of yall like to trade in and go bigger and your not getting your paper back when you traid in. And they take advantage of people who traid in 10k.

You do realize that Copper, Nickel,& Zinc are all worth $ to call it trash filler I just do not agree. Now I can see why a lot of people on the thread feel this way because with cubans I see a lot of yall like to trade in and go bigger and your not getting your paper back when you traid in. And they take advantage of people who traid in 10k.
I feel what you’re saying.

Dawg stop the foolishness. Y’all posting a YouTube character that’s on the payroll for a jeweler that sends out unfiled/unfinished Cubans on the regular. Go to Daniels site right now, homie got his own signature chain on their website :lol:

Relax bruh

You done drink too Haterade got you dehydrated right now

please refrain from posting that sleazeball in this thread

lmao ya'll funny

Its just jokes, ya'll were the ones bussin on the Leon famb - I told ya'll I rock with Reys.

I don’t think he was getting at the work, he was getting at it not even being half gold.

exactly

I aint hating on the crafsmanship (or precious metals :lol:)

illi-mo illi-mo :nerd:

Last edited:
My son just showed me this had to share
Screenshot_20210215-222729_Chrome.jpg

illi-mo illi-mo :nerd:
[/QUOTE]
My fault Gee..I was down here buying more scrap🤷🏾‍♂️ Yea I'm down here and yall n****z stupid! Not finished paying yet but ordered the 14k 14mm chain from dunt dunt dunt dunnn...DANIELS! Also a 16mm bracelet..but that's why the deal ain't done..can't choose between a 16mm or 15 because they didn't have this size in stock. And I went there because of dunt dunt dunt dunnn..that sleezeball CUBAKNOW! All those pix from reys and leons had bigger links at the box lock. Checked it out for myself and I agree wit the sleezeball!!
Maybe the sleezeball is the corny n***a clownin someones power up! So if all yall dont pull up wit 24k in a Bugatti then yall cap! I'm done wit suckaz back to the biz.
Daniels matches prices. $41 out the door. They will use ur gold. I asked about porosity and was told they refine all the gold and start with 24k pure. They basically charge labor. Hand made box lock. Went to leons but bro was pushy and skeet on buying my gold! Told him what I wanted and he basically kept trying to sell me a longer 100gr heavier chain. Reys taxin. And wit chains in hand..I couldn't really tell a difference in quality. Couldn't take a gang of pictures because they're all hella busy but I'm still here so ima try before I go back to St.Louis

My fault Gee..I was down here buying more scrap🤷🏾‍♂️ Yea I'm down here and yall n****z stupid! Not finished paying yet but ordered the 14k 14mm chain from dunt dunt dunt dunnn...DANIELS! Also a 16mm bracelet..but that's why the deal ain't done..can't choose between a 16mm or 15 because they didn't have this size in stock. And I went there because of dunt dunt dunt dunnn..that sleezeball CUBAKNOW! All those pix from reys and leons had bigger links at the box lock. Checked it out for myself and I agree wit the sleezeball!!
Maybe the sleezeball is the corny n***a clownin someones power up! So if all yall dont pull up wit 24k in a Bugatti then yall cap! I'm done wit suckaz back to the biz.
Daniels matches prices. $41 out the door. They will use ur gold. I asked about porosity and was told they refine all the gold and start with 24k pure. They basically charge labor. Hand made box lock. Went to leons but bro was pushy and skeet on buying my gold! Told him what I wanted and he basically kept trying to sell me a longer 100gr heavier chain. Reys taxin. And wit chains in hand..I couldn't really tell a difference in quality. Couldn't take a gang of pictures because they're all hella busy but I'm still here so ima try before I go back to St.Louis
[/QUOTE]

Take pics if you can don't even rock with cuban chains like that but just love jewelry. How was the customers service with the three spots?? And congratulations my dude!!

No judgment here but just so I understand this yall love cuban chains but hate dude who's Chanel is dedicated to cuban chains basically?? I don't get it, I know he rocks with Daniel heavy but is that the only reason??

Casted locks do have slighly bigger first link but that aint nowhere near as bad as what u could get at daniels ......Jesuuuuusssss take the wheel!!!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom