**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Casted locks do have slighly bigger first link but that aint nowhere near as bad as what u could get at daniels ......Jesuuuuusssss take the wheel!!!! Lol

A box lock consist of about 3-4 links...

Functional casted box lock with consistent tight links throughout the chain > handmade box lock with flat inconsistent links throughout the chain

It's funny how dudes be! Can't be from the hood! Bunch of trust fund babies? I'm here..I touched Cubans from the three top guys and ima let a h** n***a tell me somethin...OK! How many have seen the work personally? The extra big gap at the box lock was too much so I did wht u wanted! U sound dumb..ima go to who gives me the least and charges me the most..sounds like county kids! Dude wit all the Jacob's and pink stone ring is up..yall call him a scammer! Young dude wants a 10k whatever..yall call it trash! Where we at! Bunch of weirdos!

Daniels customer service was great. Leons was horrible. Rey is taxin for less quality IMO. And let's not act like all of em havn't had issues! I just walked away wit 500gr of 14k but if u listen close..u can still hear a hater callin 😅😂🤣

It's funny how dudes be! Can't be from the hood! Bunch of trust fund babies? I'm here..I touched Cubans from the three top guys and ima let a h** n***a tell me somethin...OK! How many have seen the work personally? The extra big gap at the box lock was too much so I did wht u wanted! U sound dumb..ima go to who gives me the least and charges me the most..sounds like county kids! Dude wit all the Jacob's and pink stone ring is up..yall call him a scammer! Young dude wants a 10k whatever..yall call it trash! Where we at! Bunch of weirdos!

Daniels customer service was great. Leons was horrible. Rey is taxin for less quality IMO. And let's not act like all of em havn't had issues! I just walked away wit 500gr of 14k but if u listen close..u can still hear a hater callin 😅😂🤣
What? Not somebody who buys what they like, not on NT :smh:. U know u gotta buy from who they say buy from, better pay premium prices and lord forbid u better not come wit 10k anything.

props to u tho for doing your own thing.

I just want to clarify that dude with the pink stones and Jacob actually was a scammer, there’s a huge thread on here exposing him.

That’s all I got:lol:

Like homie above me said, I think it's all jokes. You from the hood, you should know that's all we do is roast each other lol. At least that's how it is in NYC.

It's always funny when people write such long things, mad on the internet, that could never be me. It's your money, bro, spend it how and wherever you want.

My son just showed me this had to share
Screenshot_20210215-222729_Chrome.jpg

"diamond encrusted" always make me cringe...

:emoji_face_palm::emoji_face_palm:

Also don't know if anybody has ever done this but I will let yall know how the custom pendant process goes from start to finish. Hoping I will be painless lol. Because of yall and finding out just how widespread the not honest CVD problem is going to do the pendant in mostly all 14k gold. So we will see, will be meeting with the Jeweler for the 2nd time this week so we can get started on the CAD.

illi-mo illi-mo don't let the internet get to you brother it's all in the game. Please share pics when it's done. And is this it or is the pendent next??

Not mad.. just aint seen this many haters before and I'm from St Louis! If it's jokes it's jokes but alot of yall be s*****n on people! I aint trippin..I'm a 40yr old ex gang banger..a lil smoke especially internet smoke is cool. So when yall start highsidin and I got a rain day we can fight it out
If a dude could buy a 22k 500gr Cuban he would but if they askin about silver or 10k thts his lane! Stop hatin! And if Fam is a scammer he's still up..and yall sound like the people

Also don't know if anybody has ever done this but I will let yall know how the custom pendant process goes from start to finish. Hoping I will be painless lol. Because of yall and finding out just how widespread the not honest CVD problem is going to do the pendant in mostly all 14k gold. So we will see, will be meeting with the Jeweler for the 2nd time this week so we can get started on the CAD.

What jeweler are you getting it made with?

illi-mo illi-mo came wit da spice :lol:

So u tellin me u done traded in ur Mr T starter piece shine?? All of its?
let us know how theMiami comes out.
I rock with Daniels but he in the middle of the pack for Cuban shops and I woulda done what you did and go with the jewler that respects ur dollar.
fyi
U gone tuck ur new Miami while out in them streets of StL? :nerd:

What jeweler are you getting it made with?

So yall ain't going to know yo but a spot in North Carolina called Willam Travis Jewelry. To be real dude really does a lot of old $ jewelry(platinum, 18k, Oxidized silver) at first I was talking with urban jewelers just went in to meet with them/him because I spoke with them once about a ring for my wife. He is a 5th generation metal Smith with awards all over the walls so I thought well he is going to be taxing (and they were when I spoke to his apprentice about the ring) But this time the shop looks like it has been hurting a little because of Covid. Met the owner and he was $500 cheaper than everyone else (urban jewelers was $1600-$2800) And as you can see with the stuff below his attention to detail and craftsmanship is A1 even if it, not my style per se. But I do think it looks amazing because to me jewelry is art.

Y’all really out here buying new tarnished silver tho...

Not me personally but it is defiantly a style I respect. Sterling/ Oxidized silver jewelry that is old/ big $ art-deco style. That's the dudes hopping out of 1950 Porsche 356 with open-toe sandals worth 3mil see him and the grocery store and look right past him but his $ long don't believe me go to Sant Fe NM or Tucson AZ and you will see, 3grand in jewelry 1mil in art real :emoji_poop:

Idc how heavy it is. That **** better hang straight and not have porosity and gap links.
Last time I went to Leon’s some 8-9mm chain he was tryna sell me I took it and did the hang strait test, **** looked like a rope how bad it was twisting. He took it and said that doesn’t matter, then stretched it in front of him like he was looking down the sight of a shotgun if that makes sense.

Those w Leon Cubans, does it hang straight? That kinda gave me second thoughts on copping from there due to resale down the line, someone might ***** about that.

Back
Top Bottom