**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

its totally different.
NIKE has their af1 and dunks and jordan line.... stuff that can't be replicated or would look ******ed if so.
but there's opinions that matter that would say maybe Adidas shell toes look better, etc.

as far as Jewelry goes? we can make anything Tiffany makes just as good or better and make it faster and cheaper then what they sell it for ALL DAY LONG.
no question, nada.

we have came up with our own designs, other steal it, I don't really care.

but there are a lot of other high end fashion jewelers who make better stuff than Tiffany and Co. does. I've seen some of the best pave' set jewelrycome out of London and seen some amazing pieces of jewelry in europe period. I mean like crazy micropave joints.

I'd choose Cartier all day over Tiffany if it came down to who I'd wear or want my mom or wife or people I know from 21 to 70 years of age to wear.

2vmem55.jpg

sec1tk.jpg

2qi1a3s.jpg

vpafc9.jpg

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

thats when P and gunit had the aviannes sponsorship deal, P was walkin around with tons of their ice.....
they lost the deal, then his last album P starts talkin about how hes against jewelry and not wearin it anymore....
i didn't like the phase of colorful diamonds P was on....to me he's a solid gold chain + chunky wrist type dude....

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

pimp.gif
Prince has the Swagg of an Asian man with a 12inch Penis.... -Pause-
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

prince is a clown; me and a couple friends went to raising canes yesterday and they had a poster of purple rain on the wall. Dude be rockin the mostflamboyant gear known to man

& if i remember correctly his chick was lookin real nice during that Christmas game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

thats when P and gunit had the aviannes sponsorship deal, P was walkin around with tons of their ice.....
they lost the deal, then his last album P starts talkin about how hes against jewelry and not wearin it anymore....
i didn't like the phase of colorful diamonds P was on....to me he's a solid gold chain + chunky wrist type dude....

yea it looked like he was tryin too hard with all that stuff on.... Ps best pieces were his older gold ones from the 90s and his 40 inch white cuban with theinfamous records pieces from the early 00s

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

pimp.gif
Prince has the Swagg of an Asian man with a 12inch Penis.... -Pause-
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

prince is a clown; me and a couple friends went to raising canes yesterday and they had a poster of purple rain on the wall. Dude be rockin the most flamboyant gear known to man

& if i remember correctly his chick was lookin real nice during that Christmas game
pimp.gif

2vijp1x.jpg

b9c9t.jpg

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Since YOU'RE slow, I'll say this...

That's where you're wrong - Tiffany's has iconic designs... you know, like designer clothes. The fabrics can be arbitrary, but you're paying for the design. The name of the designer is the object you identify the reputation of the designer by. So, really, you're paying for a design, quality, integrity, and convenience. The convenience of knowing you're not getting a low quality product without having to shop around to dozens of jewelers.

laugh.gif
at calling somebody slow and not even knowing how to use "your" and "you're"
Ok Russy or should I say Russie, spelling grammar, shut the %&* up

Tiffanys is garbage, PERIOD.
How is Tiffany's garbage? Of all the jewelry places, NT would say a top brand is garbage, typical. The person you quoted is correct imo. Yeah we all know diamonds are overpriced and you can get a hook up from your boy, but most of America does not your boy on speed dial. To say that their designs are not clean and somewhat iconic, you would be lying.

of course with any brand name, the brand's history is priced into the product. Nike makes shoes for $5 and sells them for $150
grin.gif

Trash or not....I was in there buying a christmas present and that place was JAM PACKED! Even with a trillion employees they had, it wasn't enough to helpall the people

n782790180_371467_7272.jpg

HOW COME MASE, FAB, DUDE FROM CLIPSE, AND JADA SETUPS LOOK SO YELLOW.?

LIKE WHAT IS IT CAUSE OF THE CARATS OF THE YELLOW GOLD OR WHAT

^^honestly to me there setups look like real gold but plated Ive plated 10k white gold to make it yellow before and it gives it that FLo-rida yellow look

Back
Top Bottom