**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

492.jpg
478.jpg

thats when P and gunit had the aviannes sponsorship deal, P was walkin around with tons of their ice.....
they lost the deal, then his last album P starts talkin about how hes against jewelry and not wearin it anymore....

IMO "design" is never truly original so I have to go with everyone else on this and agree that you're paying for the name.

thats when P and gunit had the aviannes sponsorship deal, P was walkin around with tons of their ice.....
they lost the deal, then his last album P starts talkin about how hes against jewelry and not wearin it anymore....
eek.gif
smh.gif

im pretty sure jacob made the statue of liberty + blue hefner joint in that pic..... dunno about the green BANK$ piece.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

eek.gif
smh.gif

I ain't heard-a THAAT!!

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

I remember walking into aviannes and Gabriel telling me about their sponsorship thing and who they had on board....
he wanted to give GAME like 10 watches and all that. realest !+#@ that I've heard on here BigLes

Originally Posted by treewing

Originally Posted by Rjwco

eek.gif
smh.gif
I ain't heard-a THAAT!!

I think he's talking about "P" as in Prodigy, and not Pharrell. Or maybe I'm wrong, if so please disregard.

There's an up close pic of Frank Mucus's piece....pretty facking dope if you ask me 1inabillion did some nice work on this.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit....

+*%*... cant start a new page with no pics...

killa gorilla w/ the bho setup...
l_e415ea7a8b0a3f6182c08117a53db353.jpg

timbo with a nice ring combo...
beef6034545ce916e3f04b88bfe0782f-getty-82992097db029_los_angeles_l.jpg

Since YOU'RE slow, I'll say this...

That's where you're wrong - Tiffany's has iconic designs... you know, like designer clothes. The fabrics can be arbitrary, but you're paying for the design. The name of the designer is the object you identify the reputation of the designer by. So, really, you're paying for a design, quality, integrity, and convenience. The convenience of knowing you're not getting a low quality product without having to shop around to dozens of jewelers.

laugh.gif
at calling somebody slow and not even knowing how to use "your" and "you're"
Ok Russy or should I say Russie, spelling grammar, shut the %&* up

Tiffanys is garbage, PERIOD.

wdup NT merry 'fn christma-hana-kwanza-kuh..
quick question for watch heads...
Im lookin for something classy, pre-Breit..and my initial direction was TagHs..anybody have suggestions?
thx in advance

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Since YOU'RE slow, I'll say this...

That's where you're wrong - Tiffany's has iconic designs... you know, like designer clothes. The fabrics can be arbitrary, but you're paying for the design. The name of the designer is the object you identify the reputation of the designer by. So, really, you're paying for a design, quality, integrity, and convenience. The convenience of knowing you're not getting a low quality product without having to shop around to dozens of jewelers.

laugh.gif
at calling somebody slow and not even knowing how to use "your" and "you're"
Ok Russy or should I say Russie, spelling grammar, shut the %&* up

Tiffanys is garbage, PERIOD.

How is Tiffany's garbage? Of all the jewelry places, NT would say a top brand is garbage, typical. The person you quoted is correct imo. Yeahwe all know diamonds are overpriced and you can get a hook up from your boy, but most of America does not your boy on speed dial. To say that their designs arenot clean and somewhat iconic, you would be lying.

of course with any brand name, the brand's history is priced into the product. Nike makes shoes for $5 and sells them for $150
grin.gif

DJ Who Kidd is still aboard Avianne's. He actually was a spokes person for them in 2K4-2K5 They also had Jamie Foxx while he was winning that Oscar to.They got a good look on the Oprah Winfrey Show off that. Dipset is still down as well.

ISRAEL5EKLA

What's the point of even thinking about "nice" things if you don't know what makes them nice? Sure, you could follow what somebody tells youis "nice" blindly, but then you would just be a tool. You don't want to be a tool, do you?

BTW, you had a grammar error in that last one, too.

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom