**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

n3t7aq.jpg

They don't call him "The Pen" for no reason.

Plating white gold to yellow is a bad look. You have tp stay up and get that thing dipped befre the wear starts to show.

If I were to pay that much, I'd go ahead and tell them to make it make my teeth look straight at least
ohwell.gif
Maybe that's how he wanted it, though.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

played out color combo

Hey,
I know you are always on the come up on stuff. I'm looking for a white face Rolex explorer II. Needs to be Z dial or newer. I just got a hold of a blackface daytona instead of the white face I wanted. But I couldn't argue with it since my AD finally got me one at retail. But now I'm sitting on allblack face watches between the Sub, Deep Sea, and Daytona. No one wants to actually discount enough on an explorer II, when they aren't really in demand. For some reason I love the white face, so I need one. Looking for well below retail, since I can pick up at new one for about 14% off from my AD, need it tobe closer to 20-25% since its not real in demand. If you can make it happen get at me.

Also if you have any looks at a TAG Carrera with the black rubber band I would be interested. Have to be well under 2K. Since my AD will knock 20% off retailon a BNIB.

2133nmg.jpg

3:57-4:48 Hell Rell going at Cafe again about his "Bang Bang" Jewelry.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

qcgvBU_large.jpg
ebvXUx_large.jpg
AvPu0Y_large.jpg
5d7iaW_large.jpg
lWjbW3_large.jpg

huddy combs might have that bang bang on...
nerd.gif

pmlQon_large.jpg

another mysterious harlem world member sightin....
VEM48k_large.jpg

huuZFE_large.jpg

looks like more bang bang....
grin.gif

GsyxMj_large.jpg
AqgZHf_large.jpg

hKtiX0_large.jpg
oKFLbw_large.jpg

kW6bXG_large.jpg

icl3BL_large.jpg
1YsgLA_large.jpg

i thought he "never rocks the candycane"

JiHd7G_large.jpg

rgI2PZ_large.jpg

KmP7nN_large.jpg
zdXdXT_large.jpg
BuOPVm_large.jpg

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

pimp.gif
Prince has the Swagg of an Asian man with a 12inch Penis.... -Pause-
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

prince is a clown; me and a couple friends went to raising canes yesterday and they had a poster of purple rain on the wall. Dude be rockin the most flamboyant gear known to man

& if i remember correctly his chick was lookin real nice during that Christmas game
pimp.gif

2vijp1x.jpg

b9c9t.jpg

Is Prince rocking clear heals???????/

rlee926 - how much did your set up run you? I'm looking into getting a yellow gold franco with a jesus peice around the same size. Anyone know how muchthat would hit me for?

Back
Top Bottom