**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by buginout1993

tryed to get a better close up but coudnt

roll.gif

if u notice, the setting on the bale is all off, the right side is perfectly symmetrical to the border but the left side is not done the same way and is angles with metal showing, id be mad if i were nas....

Are you talking about where the bail meets the crown? If so I see what you're talking about but it's barely noticeable... Could just be the reflection of light playing tricks on our eyes?

Originally Posted by treewing

Are you talking about where the bail meets the crown? If so I see what you're talking about but it's barely noticeable... Could just be the reflection of light playing tricks on our eyes?

nah not on the bottom, where the 2 sides of the bail are, the pave setting pattern is clearly set different on each side. the right side is perfectly aligned to the border , while the left side is not aligned to the border correctly and has blank spaces which were filled in with metal prongs...

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Originally Posted by treewing

nah not on the bottom, where the 2 sides of the bail are, the pave setting pattern is clearly set different on each side. the right side is perfectly aligned to the border , while the left side is not aligned to the border correctly and has blank spaces which were filled in with metal prongs...

BigL- if you dont mind can you post up your wedding band - i'm in the process of making a final choice now and have seen a bunch of different styles and have it narrowed down to basically 2

i def aint going the "traditional" plain band way....vaguely recall you posting up something iced awhile back but that might have been your wifes ring?

going eternity - channel set and pave are top 2 right now...

kingtre, mines pave eternity all over and the sides, VS-F color 18k wht gold, heres the stock pics of it....

z_DSCN5243CROPPRO.JPG

sick.gif
ugcck- i was thinking along the same lines but scaled down alot - good looks on the pix tho...how many cts total? those diamonds in the middle look huge

i'm shooting for something along these lines

30igyle.jpg

maybe do diamonds in place of the braid design...but i like the thicker solid gold frame surrounding the pave center...also wont have to use them big *%+ rocks-
laugh.gif

it 4.50 ct total, it aint as giant as it looks in the pic, its 6mm wide, perfect size to me.... your gonna have to wear this everyday so make sure u go all out!

it 4.50 ct total, it aint as giant as it looks in the pic, its 6mm wide, perfect size to me.... your gonna have to wear this everyday so make sure u go all out!
sounds about right...i'm trying to figure out the perfect balance between practical and flashy
laugh.gif

has to look right when i have on nothing but the iceless breit as well as when i have on whatever other chains/earrings

IF&Co...
pimp.gif
that was the style i was looking at early on but the pave won over the invisible set pcuts

Originally Posted by Kingtre

sick.gif
ugcck- i was thinking along the same lines but scaled down alot - good looks on the pix tho...how many cts total? those diamonds in the middle look huge

i'm shooting for something along these lines

30igyle.jpg

maybe do diamonds in place of the braid design...but i like the thicker solid gold frame surrounding the pave center...also wont have to use them big *%+ rocks-
laugh.gif

I would love to do this for you if you're up for it. Changing the braid part is a good idea imo. It is easy to do on an eternity band, but a lot of people get tired of it after a short period of time.  

Back
Top Bottom