**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

l_25a9d681799c1b9c7d5b66769ab2f44e.jpg

l_5b13b6d6d81f31c2df82917351e25f86.jpg

Well it feels like some people been holding in a few emotions for a few volumes 
laugh.gif

But yea JChambers nice pick up 

And how much does that Jacob #8 go for if anybody knows 

Thats that namebrand hybeast syndrome. You dont like things for what they are, only for the brand of it
realest %%++ spoken in awhile
eek.gif

For every volume of this thread youve been in here waving your Pom Pomswith a B on each one while not contributing anything of any substanceother then acting like you know something.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by ninjahood

im sure under it all t-dot meant well

but yea, you gotta use your sneaker thinking into jewelry....no matter HOW accurate lax may have done it there's no way he's gonna stamp a piece he did with a Jacob stamp...

thats a offical jacob piece all da day..matter fact someone posted a catalog of all da jesus pieces jacob offers and da one mentioned in definitely on that catalog.

not only is #11 horrible, but if you look at his expression you can tell even he knows he doenst belong there

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Whats funny is is that My N TDot can't even come back and ether BigLes cause BigLes paper is actually long and has jewelry and a Bentley
It's not even that, just why? if that's how others get their rocks off so be it. I came with my response after Les made his rant and went about it my way, I have no problem with dude personally and wasn't shocked with the @@@$ he said. If he didn't say it before it was LAX with that Ben nonsense and it comes up every so often like a broken record.

I really really really hate to do this, because for damn near two-three years now on NT i've just said @*!$ it and tried to avoid these types of arguements, but quite frankly what Q's saying can have a good amount of levity when you Do know what you talking about and LOOK real hard at some of the details,which themselves have changed numerous times.

they make it MAD different ways to the point where its like which is the official mold.  I have 109 different images of jacob x kanye jesus mold by jacob and EVERYONE else who has made em and ima tell it that theres just wild differences.  Theres like 4 versions that jacob alone has made.  I could post five pictures of Jacobs two diamond hair ones and they ALL have tears down the eyes so someone could say why yours doesn't when lookin at the 1-15 picture you posted? could that throw a person off?
6p3j8j.jpg

2r40e13.gif

wak65e.jpg

or if you wanna talk about the mold with no tears why does your version with no tears have the skinny neck but the one in that same 1-15 picture as well these others without tears have the thicker one?
29xatdw.jpg

ftdnh2.jpg

or you could say why your diamonds are smaller looking and seemingly more sloppily set then the cleanest two tone version they make?  If ya'll all about the official, all about whats best why the version below look WAAAAAAAY cleaner then homies?
2ynia1j.png

seems like alotta cats was really just ready to jump on Q for some reason, Ya'll upset he was quick to post pictures of jewelery ben made in a niketalk post DEDICATED to posting jewelery.  It just sounds silly to me

its funny to see cats talking about the wackness of name brand hypebeastness when them SAME poeple are going bonkers over the jacob molds.  its also funny to see cats talk about whats real and official and whats fake about bens silver +$@! when they rockin white saphires tryin to make em look like diamonds etc etc not commenting on that +$@!.   cats talking about whos bootlegging jesus in one breathe and then buyin them from the cats knockin em off the most like he aint gonna turn around in HIS next breathe and bootleg that one.   And then the cheerin pom pom talk when everyone came in with they pep rally skirts on to hate on Q.  I got dudes back because i KNOW hes got ground with what he said and because thats my actual friend and i KNOW what hes talkin about.

I'm not sayin he was correct, but he certainly wasn't crucifiably wrong.  just the fact I can show the differences proves that for what he said it wasn't no cricifiable offense like ya'll tryin to make it. 

Ninjahood, It Would be so easy to fake that jacob stamp on jewelery its not even funny.  If people can knock off the mold itslef why can't they knock of a basic ++@ stamp?

its whatever though, ya'l figure it all out

LOL at the mold comparisons and all that, yes there were different variations on the mold but u tryin too hard , Ive seen the piece in person and what not but I digress....
Also for the record, aint nothing wrong with silver at all, those pvd silver pieces Ben made look straight, I never said it was wack or dissed the pieces or the work on them, if you read the post i wrote what I said was that Ben used to say they would never make anything silver and then now they due caus of the recession....and I also said that I cant knock that.... I also said that since your PVDing it all black it doesnt really matter what metal you use if your not gonna use gold, because whether its white gold, silver, steel or whatever its all gonna look the same....so i dont see where I dissed that

And as for the white sapphire ring and chain how do I front about them when I tell people straight up what it is when I post it, If i was frontin about it Id say it was diamonds.... but even so lets see what u got besides a ten year old pic of a Rose Gold Jesus?

But the funny thing about you sayin all this is, and I know you lookin out for your dude which is cool, caus like i said I went too hard before on him and I shouldnt have and apologized, but tell me if this sounds familiar to you....years back when no one knew me on here in a old thread when I first started getting into jewelry I remember you dissing me for no reason talkin about the diamonds on a multi color Gucci Chain I had from Bennys were horrible and garbage and all this mess so practice what you preach brother.....

Then after that when I posted the Bentley on the waterfront you PM me talkin about can I hook you up with some people to get you a spot up there too and talkin bout youll hook me up VIP to some clubs or something to hang out.....how u sound now?

But like I said all this stuff is dumb, we all on here caus we like to look at pics of jewelry bottom line, this gonna wind up like all the other threads so lets just keep it going........

Originally Posted by The Jersey Shirt

Ninjahood, It Would be so easy to fake that jacob stamp on jewelery its not even funny.  If people can knock off the mold itslef why can't they knock of a basic ++@ stamp?
i never said it wasn't mind numblingly easy to duplicate da stamp, all i was saying is that im ASSUMING that lax has enough integrity that he wouldn't BLATANTLY make a

jacob jesus piece w/ a duplicate jacob stamp and post it on a public forum like NT and pass it off as a genuine made jacob...now i dunno what kinda debaucheries him

or any jewelers are doing behind closed doors though
laugh.gif

i dont see why everyone is going in on Tdot, people make mistakes... but whatever... its just a damn message board
laugh.gif

but the jeewels that are in this thread are always appreciated. no matter who posts them imo.

29xatdw.jpg

and this by far to this day, is still my favorite piece of jewelry ever....
sick.gif
pimp.gif

^^ I like GLC's version which is basically #5 but with the regular looking crown and no enamel. Peep the more realistic lookin' nose.

^^Mother #$%%#*@ agreed, ya can Clown on Kanye, but his jewelry game b on point, this is second for me

09kanyewesthf8.jpg

Creative and matches his style perfectly

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

^^ I like GLC's version which is basically #5 but with the regular looking crown and no enamel. Peep the more realistic lookin' nose.
true dat true dat. i have always liked his angel piece. actually, the piece you are talking about and his angel piece are probably one of my favorite setups

glc_5minutes.jpg

If I were to rock multiple pieces, this would definitely be the setup i would want. 

People go in on whoever they want,just like alot of cats talk trash about LAX,BEN and make comments why cant they suffer the same fate?.
I think dude was speaking in general on how cats rush into threads like this to critique & speak on every little thing rather than just enjoying whats being posted.

More than anything it just goes to show you what happens when ego's clash and really thats all they are a bunch of ego's that sometimes need deflating even at the hands of each other.I say let em bicker it wont change anything and the party will go on.

Back
Top Bottom