**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ja's pieces look like 2 different molds. possibly an older one and an updated one soon after.
maybe its the angle they are hanging on his back, im not sure.
either way, they look great. Jesus pieces are always appreciated imo.

Thanks for the pics jordan23collecta and Frank Mucus. I was trying to see if they used a wood burner or carved the wood.

JChambers good looking out too. That was some good wood
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PremeOne

Thanks for the pics jordan23collecta and Frank Mucus. I was trying to see if they used a wood burner or carved the wood.

pimp.gif
no ayo?

Originally Posted by PremeOne

pimp.gif
They laser carve it i heard

Originally Posted by 45AIRJ

wood burner or carved the wood?do you mean the black color? if so its called spray paint

No he means to make the design how is it done, not how to make the black color........It's done with laser Im sure, Ive used a woodburner for a few things and it would never come out like that

laugh.gif
@ Frank.I see what you did
laugh.gif

and as far as the little things that are different on every jacob jesus. Who the hell really cares. Acting like dudes gon run up to you and be like "hey man that neck part looks smaller than mines" on some loser $+$%
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. Cop what you want, for the price you can, and from who you want and be happy.

onhollowedground=ifandco cheerleader.

I've never understood the hate towards rob. let the man do him. you guys acting as if Chambers asked you guys for a donation to buy the piece.

Here's a pic of Lax with his old piece about to do  the Guayaquil Marathon, before he lost all that weight.

I actually bootlegged JCS jesus from the un numbered jesus which would be number 12 on the chart
pimp.gif
45AIRJ TRYIN TO CLOWN ME YET U ALL UP IN MY THREAD DOWNLOADIN MY MUSIC

JUST GOT A 250K ADVANCE CHECK FROM ALAN GRUNBLATT, CEO AT KOCH/E1 MUSIC  NEW ALBUM COMIN SOON HOLLA!

BOUT TO COP THIS BAD BOY TOO, JUST FOR THAT REMARK I AINT SPENDIN ANY DOUGH WITH YOU!

A0E4.jpg

eek.gif
swervmerv99820 wrote:

I actually bootlegged JCS jesus from the un numbered jesus which would be number 12 on the chart
pimp.gif

JUST GOT A 250K ADVANCE CHECK FROM ALAN GRUNBLATT, CEO AT KOCH/E1 MUSIC  NEW ALBUM COMIN SOON HOLLA!

BOUT TO COP THIS BAD BOY TOO, JUST FOR THAT REMARK I AINT SPENDIN ANY DOUGH WITH YOU!

A0E4.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by python002

eek.gif
swervmerv99820 wrote:

pimp.gif

A0E4.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

grin.gif

jdangas.jpg

ive been lookin at that black thing in the middle (pause x 1000) for 30 minutes... aside from a piece of %@*#, this is the only thing i can imagine it being.

6f6dbcfd47075c644044e972b0daff0b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom