**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

From Teyana Taylor's Twitter
2d6m8vm.jpg

27y08ja.jpg

^^
pimp.gif

other than the bail (too big in relation to pendant, imo)... cant really hate on any of the LAX jesus pieces.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

LAX, Ima need to see some pics of that new mold. After seein Melo's Jacob @ all star weekend Im startin to get that itch again.

does he have a new jesus setup? or is it the old one?

I think he been had that one, nothing new. Funny what Barkley said. Something along the lines of "wow did you see Carmelo's chain? Obviously the recession hasn't effected him." Dunk contest sucked.

Originally Posted by python002

I think he been had that one, nothing new. Funny what Barkley said. Something along the lines of "wow did you see Carmelo's chain? Obviously the recession hasn't effected him." Dunk contest sucked.

this setup right?

Damn I can't quote on my phone for some reason. Yeah that's the one but he was only wearing One piece, the one to the left. Looked like the same chain too. From far it kinda looked like a ball chain, but very close to the pic above.

Originally Posted by python002

As soon as i seen that peice on him I thought what the dudes on niketalk was gonna say.  Surprised no pics of allstar weekend are up yet.  That dunk contest did suck.  Loved barkley's comment when he said that the guys were practicing for the calabasas rec center dunk contest.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom