**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

my boy NEEFIE TAI from harlem told me camron let big use his gold cuban bracelet when he was in cali and got killed
embarassed.gif

couple of new pick ups

im feeling the patek right now. 18k retail.

factory diamonds /mother of pearl on the 18k breitling

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

nice joints lax.

the patek is really nice. still not feelin the MOP dials, but digging the breit otherwise ....

has the pric of gold drop yet since the "recession" has hit? how much is it at or how much is a miami cuban chain from 32-34" around 5-7mm?

it goes both ways in a recession. nobody will ever know what gold will do. i don't expect it to change more than 10-15% up/down in the next 6 months, butgod knows...

when it goes up they say, "nobody has faith in currency because the economy is bad, so they're buying gold instead..."

when it goes down they say, "nobody can afford gold because the economy is so bad, so it's value is low...."

^thats a new style president as well & the breitling is a chronomat, the patek is amazing to me because of its size for a classy upscale dress watch

This dude Drake watch wear tonight during Wayne's Tour here was
pimp.gif
....I'm wondering who the supplier was.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rjwco

^thats a new style president as well & the breitling is a chronomat, the patek is amazing to me because of its size for a classy upscale dress watch

is that because its big or small? cant really get a feel of its size....
*joe budden: pause, pause, pause. pause, pause, pause...*

still diggin it though.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

so it started out looking like this, but then ice was added?

breitling-chronomat-evolution-br0472P.jpg

No, like he said, its a factory dial/diamonds.... all ice straight from Breitling, not custom ...Retail prices are crazy on factory diamond Breitlings

Ben lost a bet and had to pay up in icee fresh merch :

qq7g9w.jpg

laugh.gif
.....naw had a meeting for something we are tryna get poppin...Ben draped me for the pic....all of it was
eek.gif
in person...def gotta go get a SA now - Ben you had me at that watch store in between Mandalay and lux tryna grab one before i hit the road
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
walking around with Mr. Icee Fresh - now i know what skateboard p meant when he said "Got white people staring at my jewelry"
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom