**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

2pphukg.jpg

Is this the Tito jesus?? The crazy thing about that picture, is you can just tell that it's Jay-Z, not even based on his clothes or anything else, you justknow it's him without seeing his face.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

do you guys know any trusted websites that sell nice pendants and chains fill me in thanks
www.icedoutgear.com
laugh.gif
lol real stuff mang cmon i know some one knows
what kind of pendant and what's your budget?
im lookin for a gucci or kingslink chain im looking to spend 1-2000

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

2pphukg.jpg

Is this the Tito jesus?? The crazy thing about that picture, is you can just tell that it's Jay-Z, not even based on his clothes or anything else, you just know it's him without seeing his face.
Truth, you know you are legend then
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

sitting at home throwing the "roc" in the air
laugh.gif

That's the Tito Jesus and the one that Biggie and Junior Mafia had. I think that Mase was the first one to have the actual Jacob that we see today.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Wow, Wayne's tats are crazy. I hardly noticed the big red skull on his stomach.
Dude ran out of space so he just overlapping @%%! now.

How you gon force a tattoo?

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Wow, Wayne's tats are crazy. I hardly noticed the big red skull on his stomach.
Dude ran out of space so he just overlapping @%%! now.

How you gon force a tattoo?

prolly new,

dude has a new tat with every new photo.

Originally Posted by JChambers

Did you know this??

A big misconception is that Big purchased his Jesus piece from Jacob the Jeweler, but in fact, he copped it from Tito. The ice-flooded piece was one of three that he spent $30,000 on. He bought one for himself, one for Lil' Cease and one for his best friend Damion "D-Roc" Butler. When Big passed, one of the pendants was set aside for his son CJ, but every now and then, Jay-Z will wear it when he's recording his albums, according to MTV. The impact of the piece is immeasurable. Kanye West, Fabolous, Ja Rule and many more have rocked Jesus pieces since B.I.G. brought it to light. Big also had a pendant of Jesus' hands. That piece, he said, protected him.

from hiphopstan.com

http://hiphopstan.com/index.php?module=newsDetail&id=1451&idCategory=2http://hiphopstan.com/ind...tail&id=1451&idCategory=2

yeah if u get this book it interviews LIL cease and he explains it throroughly....

bling_21.jpg

according to the bling book, biggie paid 5 thousand for the piece and 5 thousand for the cuban itwas sittin on..thats 30,000 dollars for ALL 3 SET UPS

Malice from the clipse paid 25k for JUST the piece......inflation is a beeyotch
laugh.gif

28hn1cg.jpg

LIL cease is wearing tito's OG jesus piece on his album cover along wit D-roc's longer cuban jesus.

n566421761_593798_8956.jpg
l_a4415a2a28459d996fea22155c09024b.jpg
82393714.jpg
masevibe.gif
205yxxh.jpg

ite i even found what i posted a jewelry thread back....i'll re post it here so ya can take notes..alot was covered already then...

for anyone keeping notes, this is the evolution of what is now known as the heralded jacob jesus piece.

18.jpg

biggie's first pieces were made by Tito of Manny's.

hov2.jpg

jacob's first verison of the jesus piece. borrows the foundation from Tito's jesus sillioutte and builds upon it. jay-z looks like he's had this piece for almost a decade and
just took it outta storage.

Picture031.jpg

jacob's second version, notice the details and anything that can be considered extra has been overall smoothed out. the thorn crowns are also more organized and have bigger stones.

Picture030.jpg

the mold we're all familar with is the last upgrade to the jesus. a 4th row of diamonds is added to the top of the crown and jesus's lips are further reduced, giving the piece a "slim slender" face.

b20311171.gif

the kanye variant. pretty much identical facewise, but the familar diamond crown is switched out for a more thornier version and the face cries ruby tear drops. the biggest change however
the fact that the face has been coated with a plastic that is made to resemble human skin.

Commissioned by Paramount Pictures to do a collection of "Godfather" Diamond jewelry. Titanium with white and black diamonds...
f2326f047a689d0ecedb0a72c71ad399a32a7dc2.pjpg
1ea1624960dcc1b97d3722a99e1e4ca074b0b2ac.pjpg

These threads are always dominated by the Jacob Jesus and they are nearly impossible to find outside of New York or LA.The first person to start selling thesejoints online is going to become a millionaire.

Originally Posted by michael32

Commissioned by Paramount Pictures to do a collection of "Godfather" Diamond jewelry. Titanium with white and black diamonds...
f2326f047a689d0ecedb0a72c71ad399a32a7dc2.pjpg
1ea1624960dcc1b97d3722a99e1e4ca074b0b2ac.pjpg

damn thats ill....clever I must say.

Back
Top Bottom