**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Kingtre
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Those are tears...

Believe he's talking about the random smoke that looks like it's coming from his eyes. But that yellow one looks real weird but nice at the same time.

Get that SA Tre! I was back in the Bean a little while back. I had to rep CH #7 WHDH real quick(It's where it all started).
I am looking to get a 194 Subzilla some time this year.

Originally Posted by Capo617

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Those are tears...

Believe he's talking about the random smoke that looks like it's coming from his eyes. But that yellow one looks real weird but nice at the same time.
I dunno if its PS but you can see holes in the other pic...
smh.gif
@n's drillin out their sinuses (nh)
laugh.gif

camrons trying to sell his pink diamond jacob, ill see if my boy could get me pics of it

Originally Posted by NLV esq

I am not clowning in any way, but dam Tre. You look like Craig David & Matt Barnes in that pic....LOL !!!
fixed.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Lax stepped his game up big time. I guess he used the hate as fuel, props.

ive noticed

laugh.gif
matt barnes, now craig david

like i said in the other thread, we all got look alikes.

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

Kingtre info on that Louie Sweater
~$600 this season....mostly gone...you could have your store run a check but it might be gone

laugh.gif
x
smh.gif
at the craig david comment....i swear i was tormented by that forlike my last 3 years of school...couple of my boys would just call me craig and when i met new people they would hear everybody calling me craig and do it too-joint was like a long running joke
laugh.gif
i never seen that barnes dude thoso i dont care bout that one...

shes like the canadian miss info?

blogwillear1.jpg
blogwilliam1.jpg
credits to blog TDOt posted.

am i late? thats just plain ol' silly lookin...

Back
Top Bottom