**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

If you post some
pimp.gif
pics of Cam's watch, I'll give you some yuku kudos. Real talk.

I've seen and held up the REUP piece in person. it's trash all the way. we was about to compete with the crunk aint dead piece and on a budget and makeit right.... that idea was horrible. and it's heavy, but not as heavy as it should be.

and Cam caked out on dvd's, etc. he's not dumb.

is cams jesus yellow gold or rose gold + pink diamonds?

the rose gold + pink diamonds jesus piece is one of the illest ever. i wanna say thats NT fam too.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Is that just camera on Pusha's shirt...or is that actually how the shirt is? Looks dope...
That's the tee.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Wale's right though, if it's just the bottoms you want that !%+$ to be loud IMO.

yeh, the clipse expected a bigger advance and more money from shows.... the budget we set for them was H-Town prices with IF and Co work. they went smaller andspent like really really little $$$ on that piece. they didn't even get a new chain, he used the same cuban he uses for the jesus piece. Most of my clientsthat I can't post on my blog are conservatives who are getting stuff replicated from a tiffany and co design or something crazy they see on rodeo drive andwant to spend 40% of that budget with us and get the same work/quality just not that cartier stamp etc. I feel bad for the cats downtown. I really do. Peoplewho have been in business for generations and forever closing down shop. It's not just falling in my lap anymore... I have to go and get it. thats allgood. plus the tv show late spring early summer will boost up biz.

wale's grill will be done by 2moro night I think. we started on it friday. we couldn't get a mold in time. since my blog hit a couple million visits sofast, some people want it out there, the others don't. funny thing is most of the people who don't is because they don't want people to think theyhave money. it's crazy. I'm seeing some of my customers looking really bad, not shaving, driving throw away whips, but still copping ice on the low butsay "if I look like i'm doin bad, then cats won't ask to borrow money"

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

yeh, the clipse expected a bigger advance and more money from shows.... the budget we set for them was H-Town prices with IF and Co work. they went smaller and spent like really really little $$$ on that piece. they didn't even get a new chain, he used the same cuban he uses for the jesus piece. Most of my clients that I can't post on my blog are conservatives who are getting stuff replicated from a tiffany and co design or something crazy they see on rodeo drive and want to spend 40% of that budget with us and get the same work/quality just not that cartier stamp etc. I feel bad for the cats downtown. I really do. People who have been in business for generations and forever closing down shop. It's not just falling in my lap anymore... I have to go and get it. thats all good. plus the tv show late spring early summer will boost up biz.

wale's grill will be done by 2moro night I think. we started on it friday. we couldn't get a mold in time. since my blog hit a couple million visits so fast, some people want it out there, the others don't. funny thing is most of the people who don't is because they don't want people to think they have money. it's crazy. I'm seeing some of my customers looking really bad, not shaving, driving throw away whips, but still copping ice on the low but say "if I look like i'm doin bad, then cats won't ask to borrow money"
When Malice debuted that piece you just knew it was the same Cuban from the Jesus he was rocking heavy before.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(204, 153, 0)]Reup gang piece looks mad heavy though, like it carries some weight toit....[/color]

Im almost certain that Jay Z actually got an exact replica of the B.I.G. jesus piece made because he was borrowing it so much and liked it so much.

I like the cubans but to me the Franco chain has replaced it as the nicest link...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

yeh, the clipse expected a bigger advance and more money from shows.... the budget we set for them was H-Town prices with IF and Co work. they went smaller and spent like really really little $$$ on that piece. they didn't even get a new chain, he used the same cuban he uses for the jesus piece. Most of my clients that I can't post on my blog are conservatives who are getting stuff replicated from a tiffany and co design or something crazy they see on rodeo drive and want to spend 40% of that budget with us and get the same work/quality just not that cartier stamp etc. I feel bad for the cats downtown. I really do. People who have been in business for generations and forever closing down shop. It's not just falling in my lap anymore... I have to go and get it. thats all good. plus the tv show late spring early summer will boost up biz.

wale's grill will be done by 2moro night I think. we started on it friday. we couldn't get a mold in time. since my blog hit a couple million visits so fast, some people want it out there, the others don't. funny thing is most of the people who don't is because they don't want people to think they have money. it's crazy. I'm seeing some of my customers looking really bad, not shaving, driving throw away whips, but still copping ice on the low but say "if I look like i'm doin bad, then cats won't ask to borrow money"
When Malice debuted that piece you just knew it was the same Cuban from the Jesus he was rocking heavy before.
laugh.gif

You probably already know no one in the 757 is making money like that. 50 Cent said it best bad news is one big cat waiting to get touched. If you saw myblock 757 you could clearly see cats out here are not making a ton of money. Fo' real cats out at Hampton University are putting hustlers to shame, them HUcats driving Benz and 745Li's to class.

People who have been in business for generations and forever closing down shop. It's not just falling in my lap anymore

I'm seeing some of my customers looking really bad, not shaving, driving throw away whips, but still copping ice on the low but say "if I look like i'm doin bad, then cats won't ask to borrow money"
the first statement is sad as a reflection of the economy but the second statement may be a microcosm of how we got here
grin.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom