**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Liking that cuban.

With the Re-Up piece it depends on the flash, we have seen pics where it looks like a kraft single and pics like these. Its like that chick who looks good inthe dark but when you turn on the lights you wonder what the the hell happened.

that neon play cloths shirt is nice.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

ldece4027738642ffb4192cbo1.jpg
I saw Big Sean perform on Friday, I was in the front row and the stage was literally like 2 feet away, all I thought about was running up thereand snatching it
devil.gif
..but then I realized he had goons around
eyes.gif
, but them world star videos definitely had me thinking about making him the nextvictim
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

he should've used white diamonds in the background imo..it wouldve look 10x better

im thinkin that they should have just used diamonds on the letters, and just polished the back plate

i don't think he's broke. i feel like he just wants to sell it because he doesn't want it, doesn't wear it, or wants to spend that money onother jewelry? who knows.

lax, get some pics of that! or buy it and flip it, i know you can...

^ Aka Ben's original mold.

The %*#@ is nuts in person though but from far it's the imfamous "Block Of Cheese".

i don't think he's broke. i feel like he just wants to sell it because he doesn't want it, doesn't wear it, or wants to spend that money on other jewelry? who knows.

lax, get some pics of that! or buy it and flip it, i know you can...

hes ok he has a lambo. lol

yeah my boy from harlem said he should be emailing me some so hopeflly i get em! He paid 70k for it?

crazy/ignorant jacob prices
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom