**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

shes like the canadian miss info?
Naw she does mad things (Party Promoter, Stylist, etc etc) she's worked with everyone from Diddy to Beyonce to whoever.
laugh.gif

edit: Also chilled with The Clipse & Kid Cudi last night I'll post pics from The Clipse show since I couldn't make Cudi's show but man that"Kanye" Jesus he's wearing is 50000X better in
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
person it's flashy but subtle at the same time just so clean.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Lax stepped his game up big time. I guess he used the hate as fuel, props.

thank you
wink.gif

the breitling is actually a chronomat, its a midsize type model real nice

Ive never been a fan of Biggie (save it, to each his own) but there really is nothing better looking than a yellow gold Jacob Jesus, on a thick yellow goldcuban, hanging just a couple of inches above the belly button. (and i prefer just one of em personally, as opposed to the double setup)

And you wear a black shirt under that, like in the pic above, and it just pops like crazy.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Ive never been a fan of Biggie (save it, to each his own) but there really is nothing better looking than a yellow gold Jacob Jesus, on a thick yellow gold cuban, hanging just a couple of inches above the belly button. (and i prefer just one of em personally, as opposed to the double setup)

And you wear a black shirt under that, like in the pic above, and it just pops like crazy.
Word.

cel_clipse.jpg

one of the few setups that you can rock 2 of em and won't look "OD"....

im kinda glad they don't make em that often if at all...gives em that mystique...

clipse3x.jpg

CLIPSE.jpg
285977375_4813d395c2.jpg
50bat.jpg

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

laugh.gif
Does he look like every light skinned black dude?
thinking the same thing. My dude can't catch a break with the comparisons.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Untitled

im kinda glad they don't make em that often if at all...gives em that mystique...

That's the first time that I have seen Fat Joe with the Jacob.

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by Untitled

That's the first time that I have seen Fat Joe with the Jacob.
i figure when u have your own logo you stop rocking it or at least it just becomes worn sparingly....i assume this is "pre jacob TSpiece" fat joe.

He has his TS logo's at the same time he would just switch it up from time to time. That's like '01-'03 "Jealous Ones Still Envy" to"Loyalty" Album period.

Best pics of the Re-Up Gang Piece ever. It has a pretty good thickness to it but I wonder if it's solid.

Back
Top Bottom