**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FResHtuDEF

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Big-Sean-Plv2.jpg

is this a joint? did he take out all the weed and just rolled a paper
laugh.gif

info on the shades? i like it
louis vuitton bindi
where can i buy? was it an old release?? i dont see it on the website, they will be my next pair of shades if i can find it

how come jay-z and diddy's diamond chains "dance" from any angle yet seans dont?

hmmm.... the lighting is good too. hmmm....

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Big-Sean-Plv2.jpg

is this a joint? did he take out all the weed and just rolled a paper
laugh.gif

info on the shades? i like it
louis vuitton bindi
where can i buy? was it an old release?? i dont see it on the website, they will be my next pair of shades if i can find it

they look kind of feminine if you get a closer view because there's a bead hanging down the middle

@staxx ,
they going for over 2 stacks on ebay right now, is it that expensive? what year did they drop??

@freakdestroyer

its ok with the bead thing hangin down, ill be able to pull it off, if not , ill take it to my jewler and maybe fill it out with a piece of gold

edit** over 3500 LOL guess ill pass

Hmmmmmm ......

I think they got their Rappers Wrong..

Frenchie wearin' French Montana's Jewels?

Nah ..

ESP When his BrickSquad Chain is a 100 x's harder

They sell such taky jewelry with low quality diamonds. I'm sure they have nice jewelry too but they seem to cater to a lot of rappers that just want to shine. Take their Avianne and Co. watches for instance. I can't understand for the life of me who would buy one of those when they charge the same price as an iced out Breitling. Their custom work is pretty @@*!*# too. I mean compared to Jacob, Ben, and Jason of Beverly Hills there is no comparison and I just don't know why you would choose Aviannes over them.

I'll also add this... Granted I don't know them personally, they seem like the type of jewelers that try to squeze every last penny of profit out of a sale. They just seem cheap and untrustworthy to me.

wow this didnt get posted here yet? i thought this thread was da home of da jesus piece
nerd.gif

KUFI-JESUS.jpg

from bens blog:
no, not alloy, not cz’s OR EVEN CLARITY ENHANCED DIAMONDS! but VS stones with some 14k gold!
it’s about 250 grams

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom