**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Str8YaMs

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by ninjahood

yo what happen to him though?? I was getting braids wit the same girl that he does in 184 and I was chilling in da same room as him like 6 months ago and He looked normal..

He always looks smelly/greasy, IMO.

u seen him face to face tho? when i said was good to him he didnt look this %$^&ed up.. no %%$@ N was
pimp.gif
 tho.. Polo rugby, true religion jeans and nike shox

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bwood056

Originally Posted by PZIZZLE

my homeboys brietling. 
n719320632_1701048_3298.jpg
how much did he pay for this?where did he buy it
told me 50 i think? appraised at alot more he said. not sure.. dudes got cake
50,000?not sure if i believe that....maybe if it was truely ALL vvs1 stones....by the look of it, it look like .20 pointer diamonds.....and the watch is a brietly bently.....my feeling if he did pay 50 grand? a thirsty jeweler took him for a ride?

not sure.. and if so. i doubt he cares. dudes got it like that

i wouldnt doubt it....this niketalk is where the big ballers roll....im still waiting for the infamous....biglescobar and jchambers to make a appearance.....where JImmy boi at? and who made that barbie he got for his daughter?

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by ninjahood

37602_145238758821753_114223518589944_428059_694499_n.jpg

yo what happen to him though?? I was getting braids wit the same girl that he does in 184 and I was chilling in da same room as him like 6 months ago and He looked normal..

He always looks smelly/greasy, IMO.

u seen him face to face tho? when i said was good to him he didnt look this %$^&ed up.. no %%$@ N was
pimp.gif
 tho.. Polo rugby, true religion jeans and nike shox

maybe he just had a rough day

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by kickz4me82

someone school me on black diamonds why do they seem so cheap?

Cause they're exactly that, black diamonds.
frank mucas...i seen that denzel face many times reading the past posts...didnt you get a jesus pendant also? wonder how much parcels of diamonds cost? wonder how much these jewelers getting there diamonds for?

Originally Posted by leejulien

b8v9md.jpg

how i felt after i found my jesus....#nojoke

Can you hurry up and post pics of your Jesus (non snow covered) already...
Startin to think it might be a troll account. Dude was sayin he dont know how to post pics. But his last 5 posts have had pics, and some that are supposedly "his". So no "I dont know how to upload pics" BS,

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by leejulien

b8v9md.jpg

how i felt after i found my jesus....#nojoke

Can you hurry up and post pics of your Jesus (non snow covered) already...
Startin to think it might be a troll account. Dude was sayin he dont know how to post pics. But his last 5 posts have had pics, and some that are supposedly "his". So no "I dont know how to upload pics" BS,
all i gotta do is go to the niketalk general account and learn how to do it. not gonna show the jesus pendant .....after that comment....

Back
Top Bottom