**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

mean.gif
sick.gif
 avianne

carrie underwood, winner of american idol, wore this necklace to the grammy's.
381 carats... 31 million dollars. sorry if posted.
see this is priced correctly.. these dudes be having big as tennis necklaces talking about 30Gs or whatever and this small set up alone is 31 millie... most of these rappers be wearing that bang bang...

carrie underwood, winner of american idol, wore this necklace to the grammy's.
381 carats... 31 million dollars. sorry if posted.
see this is priced correctly.. these dudes be having big as tennis necklaces talking about 30Gs or whatever and this small set up alone is 31 millie... most of these rappers be wearing that bang bang...

With diamonds its too much variables.

-color cut clarity

-carat size

-settings

-"brand"

This is why gold came back so hard, its so idiot proof that you gotta basically

Be a moron to be ripped off. Not to be mention that diamonds have piss poor resell

Value.

@Frank - I guess they ask you already - How's the enamel on the piece, does it get off/scratch easily?

I don't think it chipped off on mine from Icebox at all.

I think they used a different type of enamel though cause the color kept coming off too yellow, like Jesus had jaundice. But the one they used has held up fine so far and has that flesh tone.

This piece from Jacob did chip off though

Last edited:
I just picked up my Piece from Daniel Jewelry Inc. I'm totally satisfied. The only thing the chain was too short. I asked for a 26" and it doesn't look too long. But, he's making me a 5mm 32" cuban and it'll be ready in 3 weeks. I'm happy I'm rocking the cuban instead b/c that's what he's known for and "cubans with the jesus piece".... is how they should go....

any feed back on the piece is welcomed. I don't get offended so feel free to say whatever. All I can say is I'm am extremely happy with my purchase and after JChambers shot some prices, I got this for a great price.

I just picked up my Piece from Daniel Jewelry Inc. I'm totally satisfied. The only thing the chain was too short. I asked for a 26" and it doesn't look too long. But, he's making me a 5mm 32" cuban and it'll be ready in 3 weeks. I'm happy I'm rocking the cuban instead b/c that's what he's known for and "cubans with the jesus piece".... is how they should go....

any feed back on the piece is welcomed. I don't get offended so feel free to say whatever. All I can say is I'm am extremely happy with my purchase and after JChambers shot some prices, I got this for a great price.

I like it. That's that Miami look, cuz. Gonna' be fuego on a cuban. :smokin

Ninjahood, didn't you have a pic of a Jesus like that on your old Miami Cuban?

Last edited:
Being that I'm cuban and from Miami, I'm gonna post a picture of my late great uncle once I find it. He was like the Cuabn Mr. T... he wore about 13 chains and about 4-6 bracelets at the same time, also horseshoe and indian face rings. He had some cool Miami Cuban Links with some Cuban *** pendants.

Being that I'm cuban and from Miami, I'm gonna post a picture of my late great uncle once I find it. He was like the Cuabn Mr. T... he wore about 13 chains and about 4-6 bracelets at the same time, also horseshoe and indian face rings. He had some cool Miami Cuban Links with some Cuban *** pendants.

Now you just gotta cop some fresh gangsta' boks and the official Miami fit will be complete. :smokin

Last edited:
4mm 14k. 32 inch.

Lol that chain lose 6" overnight ?

Now you just gotta cop some fresh gangsta' boks and the official Miami fit will be complete. :smokin

clear this up for me, i was debating w/ a friend about this and he says the soft toe aerobic type reebok are the gangstas (think juvenile) but from what i saw when i was in florida reebok classic running shoe was the so called "gangsta" ree, does it vary region to region?

Last edited:
4mm 14k. 32 inch.

Lol that chain lose 6" overnight ?

I think he overestimated the length. Unless you are 5'5 and 140lbs, anything less than 32 inches is gonna' be a choker.

^ True but I'm sayin if I ordered a 32" chain and got a 26" there would be some issues

Unless I originally ordered a 26"

Nice chain though none the less I cant hate on that

Back
Top Bottom